Other Radical Yeti - Review and Reaction Notes

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
G'Day Bowling Fans!

This is a review of the Yeti from Radical Bowling Technologies. This ball has a really interesting Mo Pinel designed offset symmetrical core matched with a nice pearl cover giving it a unique motion. (Smooth with big impact.)

In this review, I spend a few minutes discussing the core and touch on the layout I've used. There's so much to say about this ball that I had to leave the really technical bits out. Then it struck so much, the video ran a little over my target time. It's a good problem to have, and I got to poke a little fun at myself along the way. (You can too, it's ok! There's a great book of shame moment in there!)

The lanes were a mess (school holidays) and this ball still looked good - 256 first game with two sighters in previous games. I was reviewing some other gear at the time, so I carved a spot with a sanded ball and put all that carry down to good use. You can see when I return to the Yeti after a couple of games with other balls and make a jump left. I wasn't too sure about how it would carry from inside 20 board. You can watch the vid to find out.
smiley.gif

Enjoy!

Jason Doust
Bowler's Edge Pro Shop
Canberra, Australia
Independent Advice (not on anyone's staff)
smiley.gif

http://bowlersedge.com.au/2013/06/radical-yeti-review-reaction/

Pro Shops contact Ken McLachlan of KM Bowling Supplies on 0488 300 212.
Radical have competitive wholesale pricing on great products.

Wow - awesome review mate - I like the lok of that better than the Reax... ;).....wonder if I can talk deb into a 2 ball combo !.....

G'Day Jason,

Another great review, good looking Mo Pinel design again. Great video again Jason, could make an entry to the short film festival next year!

Haha! Thanks Dale, thanks John. I have a friend in Canberra who with a team of mates enters festivals like TropFest and Lights, Canberra, Action and the like. I even got a cameo role in one of them. But one man can't attempt such things!

Back
Top Bottom