Brunswick Red Zone Review

mattr

Got my red zone drilled up last night with PIN @ 1:30 and CG in middle of the span. The ball Archs and rolls very hard and hits the pins harder than any ball i have ever thrown. IT reminds be alot of the red alert 300 due to its Asymetric design but hits the pins 5 times harder.

It recovers very well from any where on the lanes and carries the corners very well.

I highly recommend this ball if you look ing for a ball that doesnt over react and doesnt cause over under reactions.

What sort of pattern were you on, and what patterns would you recommend it for?

What line were you throwing?

The pattern was around 4 to 1 with 37 feet of oil. I could throw a loopy shot from 20 to 5 if i wanted or throw it tight 15 to 10 its a very versitile ball.

i drilled my red zone pin above my fingers.

i drilled this ball to give me some length but have a very strong backend. and thats what it does and more.. when i drilled it up i was very confident that this ball was gona be good..

ball reractions that i see from it.. clears the heads very well it revs really hard in the midlane and makes a massive move on the backend.. but yet when i wanted to control the ball it was so easy.ball is very versatile and carrys very well. can be played on multiple angles on the lane straight or throw the big hook..

10 out of 10 for this one very good ball reccomend the ball for everyone.

luke green

brunswick

bowled a 950 for 4 with it last night in league.. this ball keeps getting better

Back
Top Bottom