Spin Time approx.= 8.6 sec

Performance
Hook Potential: 120
Length: 105
Typical Breakpoint Shape: 75
Comparison Chart Position = O11

Available Weights
12-16 Pounds

"Get ready to score with the Brunswick Red Zone. Brunswick engineers have drawn up a new playmaker that offers control and explosive hitting power to tackle the toughest lane conditions. Put the new Red Zone on your team and reach your goal of more consistent scoring.

The Red Zone is an upgrade to the popular Zone Classic. By eliminating the pearl from the Zone Classic and using a solid version of Activator coverstock, backend traction in carrydown is improved. The Red Zone delivers the utility of a highly polished ball with improved ability to handle oil down lane.
Best suited for Medium-dry to Medium-oily lane conditions. The Red Zone retains the popular Activator ball reaction. Clean through the heads but with a early revving type of roll that promotes mid-lane recovery and a powerful but continuous breakpoint."

Utility
•Out of the Box: With its High Gloss Polish finish the Red Zonewill match up well on medium-dry to medium-oily conditions.
•When dulled:The Red Zone hooking action will increase and its arc will become more even, creating a better match-up for oily lane conditions and help blend the over/under reactionsseen on wet/dry lane conditions.

Anyone know when the next non Brunswick International Release ball is on the market?

Ive had nearly everyone...seems pointless buying the International releases...I never like buying more than one of the same ball......

Clinton, I think these releases are mainstream, not international.....

Personally, I was looking for something different in the line up as well, and would love to see a decent symmetrical particle ball!

Back
Top Bottom