Lane Master THE BUZZ - Lane Masters New Release

The Buzz, Lane Masters latest release is now available in Australia!!

The Buzz Info:

Coverstock: Venom Pearl Reactive
Particle Load: None
Factory Finish: Polish
RG-Min: 2.551
RG-Max: 2.582
^RG: 0.031
Flare Potential: 3-4"
Colour: Midnight Magnesium

The ball is deigned to go long with a late yet strong filp.

I have had the ball for less than a week now and found this ball to give me more length then the other balls I have from Lane Masters/ Legends, and to snape late quite aggressively. I consider this ball to be more of a dry medium condition ball than a dry lane ball as it is quite aggressive. The only weekness of the ball is a heavy oil condition, but it is not designed for that.

Overall another great ball from Lane Masters!

Hi Corby,

you say this ball gives you more length than the other Legends balls you have...which ones do you have? I can't seem to find any info on the Buzz and where it fits into the existing line...

cheers mate,
Tim.

Tim,

They just haven't updated their site. Go to www.bowlingballmall.com & click on the legends/lanemasters link. Its run by Anne-Marie Duggan, she's one fo their staffers - all the info is there

Dale

Tim,

The balls I have are The World Class, Big Kahuna, Masterpiece, New Standard 2 and of course the Buzz.

The ball isn't on the site yet as it is their latest ball and has not been offically released worldwide, hence why I gave the specs on the ball. They have released the ball early in Australia for their agent.

Hope that helps,

James

As Tonx posted in his review of The World Class:

"Firstly, the packaging that this ball comes in is excitingly impressive. Not only do you get the ball, but you also get a ball polish, ball cleaner (very strong smelling ball cleaner!) a microfibre buff a ball, and a ball holder! You also get a dvd with the guys that designed the balls, giving some information in what the company stands for, and how they make their balls! Utter Magic!" you can't be more than impressed with the presentation by Legends/Lanemasters.

I got my Buzz from Dino at Ipswich Superbowl . We drilled it label leverage.We placed the pin 3 3/8" from the PAP and the CG in the middle of the grip,about 1/2" right of the center line.

When reading up on the Buzz it gave the impression to be for medium to light condition and after rolling it at ipswich ( condition was 24hrs old and pretty cut up) it was everything and more. Found it to be a very predictable and true in its roll. It's hitting power was tremendous and keeps the pins quite low. Can't wait for a fresh condition.

Tim after reading their info on "drilling basics" this ball could be ideal with a length drilling and the pin closer to your track especially with the revs you throw. I'm no expert on drillings Tim,this is just an observation.

Line removed by Admin!!! No advertising in ball reviews please!!!!

hamster
tony hamilton

Back
Top Bottom