Rachuig 2006

the girls lackluster performance of team average of 165.2

it is my belief that this is not good enough and we should be saying, where did we go wrong, what training methods do we need to change to improve both teams and get both teams into the top two positions.

Ian Jones Rachuig average.....159.29

Congratulations Girls.....

160ave

200ave

WHO CARES IF YA DONT WIN

OR ISNT IT A TEAM SPORT COMP ANYMORE, I SPOSE TO SOME IT NEVER WAS

A disappointing result for your team, as it was for ours, but, by the same token at least they went out and had a go at it. I realise that some of the usual suspects were not there for whatever reasons, but it seems unfair to crucify those who did at least put up their hands (and their hands in their pockets)

Put up or shut up seems an appropriate response at this time.

Or have I missed something?

Brenton,

When our shield girls returned, Ian made some rather dissapointing comments about their performance being lacklustre and not good enough.

As you can see the post I made quotes Ian and points out his performance only. I have not stated any other stats on our teams performance, and will be congratulating those I know gave it their best when I see them.

Put up or shut up seems an appropriate response at this time.

Like yourself Brenton, sometimes other personal matters come first...and in the past I have put up as well as shutup.

Clint

OK Clint, a misunderstanding on my part.

I can't comment on the internal goings on in WA and therefore won't enter an opinion, seeing as I don't know Ian personally. it would be incorrect on my part to do so.

I haven't followed bowling for ages but I guess the reason for 'lack lustre' performance is very simply:

Lack of talent or
Lack of time or
Lack of money

If the players lack any of these then the performance is likely to be lack lustre.

I currently lack all 3. I wonder what Ian lacks? ;)

Don't let criticism get you down girls. Keep trying!

Back
Top Bottom