A Big Thanks To The WA Rachuig Team

Dion A

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank the WA Rachuig team for a great 9 days in Tassie. It was a very nerving thing to come into a team when everyone else (bar myself and Em) had been training together for the past 6 months, but the whole team made both of us (the drafts lol) very very welcome and apart of the team from day one! To Thomo, Sally and Tom thanks for your organisation and assistance while we were away, its was great and much appreciated by all! To the guys although we may have finished a bit further down the ladder than we wouldve liked there is a lot of potential there and in a few years time I'm sure that when I'm in my own colours I'll b fearing playing you guys! Stick it out and make sure you learn from this experience and you guys will definately make WA successful in a few years time, especially with some old heads back! And finally to the girls you guys were awesome and also very accommodating. You were all really great and such nice people. The way you took Em and I in as your own is a credit to you guys as people and bowlers and I wish you all the best for what ever you do in life!

Thanks a bunch guys

Dion (the draft) Alexander

it was our pleasure having you and em. You were both fantastic and we had alot of fun with you guys.

Thanks Heaps

Mitch

Well well...Dion has beaten me to it!! :p

Can't say much more than that!!
As Dion said, for not having a clue of what we were in for coming in as 'the drafts', I was amazed at the warmness and acceptance of everyone right from the start!! Definitely made us feel right at home!
To Sally Tom and Thomo a huge thanks, the amount of time and effort you guys placed into organising myself and Dion leading up to Rachuig, and looking after all of us in Tassie was muchly appreciated!
To the team...well what a awesome week! Couldn't have asked to have been with a better bunch of people!! I think my reaction at the airport on the way home said it a fair bit :rolleyes:
I'll sum it up as I don't wanna be repeating Dion too much! haha.. Finally a big thankyou to everyone for giving me this opportunity to bowl for you guys! Very greatful to have been a part of it all! With any luck i'll see you all next year from my side!

Thanks again,

Emily (the draft) Robertson

You guys are both awesome and as Mitch said...the pleasure is all ours! I had so much fun in Tassie and have never laughed so much in my life!! :D
Best of luck for the future and I'm sure we'll keep in touch.
Jess

To dion and em, you were both fantastic drafts and as mitch and jess have already said, we couldnt have asked for 2 better drafts to come into the team. I thouroughly enjoyed rachuig this year and having you both there made it all the more enjoyable. I know i have never laughed so hard and so much in one week as we did in tassie.

you are both fantastic bowlers and as thomo said in our final meeting, we all hope to see you in your own teams for rachuig next year so we can play against you ;)

Till we all meet again,

matt

To both Dion and Em,

The others have pretty much summed up all that I was going to say but I am going to say is all over again!!

You guys are just fantastic ... we definitely could not have asked for 2 better people to draft into our team.

I wish you both well and know you both will go far in the bowling world.

With love and best wishes,
Kristy
x

To both Em and Dion,

Well met and good luck in the future, i hope our paths do cross again soon.

It was fun and an experience for me.

This being my first rachuig, and first major tournament i have entered since a junior bowler, some time ago.

Unfourtantly, i did not bowl as well as I expected, and i felt like i let the rest of the team down.

Ian Jones

Back
Top Bottom