Well Done WA Youth Team

ratty133

The Brow
Hi all

I would just like to thank the 2006 WA youth team for being such a great bunch of people to go away with. This was by far the most enjoyable trip i have had away and i couldn't have asked for it to be with a better bunch of people.

I would like to congratulate each and every member of our team for bowling exceptionally well with everyone bringing home a medal.

Big congratulations to Chris Barratt, Who started off his week away with a win in the 2006 TBA National Youth Cup, then backing that up with a silver medal in the singles, Bronze in al the all events and Coming 3rd in the male pointscore with the other 3 members of our male team (michael wilkey, luke **** and myself)

Also, i would like to extend a HUGE thankyou to our 4th female bowler from Victoria, Tarah Bull. We thank you so much for bowling with us this past week, it was an absolute pleasure to bowl with and get to know you.

Im looking forward to the 5th Youth Teams Challenge next year.

Cheers

Matt

Thank you to all of the guys and girls in this year's team for making my last year in youth a very memorable one, and the best trip ever!!

To Chris, Matt and Wilkey - I enjoyed every single minute of bowling with you guys. Chris, you are a true champ - it was an honour and privilege to bowl with someone like you who could remain so calm under pressure and who has the abilty to bowl well on any conditions. Matt - It was great to have you as a part of the team in my final year. I told you this before trials, and also at the dinner (and yes I do vaguely remember that too!!) You handled yourself extremely well in your first Youth and the only way to go is forward. Wilkey - Its always enjoyable bowling with you. Even in the most pressured situations you were able to keep us upbeat and keep our mind on the job at hand - but with a smile on our face too! (Hope that made sense!)

To Sylvi, Jess, Stace and of course Tarah, it was a privilege to have you 4 as our girls team. Sylvi - you were the all round stayer thru all events of the challenge. Jess - the bronze in singles was well deserved for all the hard work you've put in, I hope next year's youth you can go one or 2 spots better!!, Stace - well, you and Wilkey were always keeping everyone's spirits up - even when we had absolutely no idea what you two were in hysterics about. And to Tarah, I don't think I could have imagined a better draft pick to be the honourary "West Aussie for a week". The team certainly wouldn't have been as good and enjoyable without you.

Now the management and coaches, Kimmee did a fantastic job as always keeping us in line but also keeping us happy - Thank you so much for all the hard work you put in organising our trip and the other ongoings while in Werribee. Taffie and Thomo, Your coaching and words of wisdom during the week (and in the training sessions too) will forever be appreciated. Thank you all so much for letting us finish on a high note with everyone picking up a medal - and personally, this was a better way to age out than I could have ever imagined!!

Thank you to everyone involved. You all truly made this an enjoyable and I could never say thank you enough!

Luke.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,
Well done 2006 bowlers in the 06 youth team, We had an awesome time and many awesome memories.
From chris B winning youth cup to NZ guys do the best Haka i have ever seen.
Well done we all got a medal.
LOVE GENARATION what a song but what a singer on the bus between me and jess look out aussie idol.

Well done to all had a best time and look forward to it all again.

Cheers jase and Kimmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Back
Top Bottom