questions on strikepass

griggsy

ive been looking for a while now of getting strike pass. but there are a few things i want to know. when you sign up to it do you only get to view the programs available once or can you watch them as many times as you like while the link is still accessable on the site. and 2. it says 5.95 per month, that would obviously be american dollars. so ssome one who has strike pass how much does it cost you a month in our currency, and how hard would it be to copy shows off the computer to a dvd or video of some sort

I think it works out to be about $7.00 Aus
You can watch them as many times as you like if there still on the Strikpass page.

Just wondering if people using stirke pass can tell me what banking institue they are with? and has anyone had issues with strike pass verifying their billing adress?

mmm well ive tried using my bro and my dads connectfinancial visa but neither of them have worked. it accepts the number as being valid but it rekons my billing address is wrong...im fairly confident that i know my own address so i dunno whats up. Maybe connect is just crap

Back
Top Bottom