help with PBA strikepass

B

bowling_hobbit

Hello , just wondering if anyone can help me with PBA strikepass. Signed up a couple of days ago for %5.95US per month deal, downloaded the real player, yet cannot get it to download or play any PBA finals. Have I failed to do anything specific, also do u need to download the Real player that costs u a per monthly fee on top of the initrial fee form the PBA. Most confused!
Any help most appreciated.:confused: :confused: :confused:
bowling hobbit

to hobbit,

i too have joined pba strikepass and could not watch anything then i went to pba.com and there is a link which says strikepass dont click on it just place your pointer on it and it should say this week which are the current games or now playing which are the previous rounds then you click on the watch now link and it works you get to watch the finals they go for about 1 and a quater hours each.
i hope this works for you

Just Go to Pba.com find strikepass it will bring up a list of events for you to watch. click on the link realone will load and start playing. Enjoy:D

Thanks for your repies peoples.. I have done what has been suggested, still when i try to view movie , I get an error message from Real Player ( i downloaded free Real Player), sent PBA an email, still awaiting PBA's help :confused:

Do I need to register with PBA first, don't know?? Again confused.
Whilst at work I have broadband, at home basic dial up, so I only download form work.

If anyone can further assist,please do, so far I have not enjoyed my strikepass, sob sob..
Technology and idiots do not mix!! How sad for me!!
See ya
bowling hobbit

Back
Top Bottom