Prize fund payout - Melbourne International Tenpin Cup

And
Congratulations must go to Ann-Maree for donating 20% of her prize fund to the women's prize fund.
Originally, when revised, there were to be six prizes after the low entries.
$1000 first etc when the prizes were given out, only five were to receive prizes out so Ann-Maree gave $200 to sixth and took $800 as first prize.
How's that for support.

The same could also be said for Matt losing 500 off first place, or most of the guys in the top 10 losing somewhere between 250-500 on their placings.
The original placing prize fund adjustment done Sat arvo I think??? still had the guys @ $3000 for first and 2nd $1500 and the womens $1000 first, $500 2nd, due to discussion with some bowlers it was decided to reduce first to $2500 and spread a bit more out. The same went with the womens so they could pay an extra spot in 6th. I have no problem with this (just the overall distribution) and even tho Matt was streets ahead of the field and I think Kate was leading in the womens at that time, neither of them or anyone else trying to make the stepladder was guaranteed of winning.
I haven't heard any response from the bowl as yet and guessing noone else that has messaged them has either. It has been suggested to compose the issue in writing to the TBA so will see where that leads.

Back
Top Bottom