PBA Long Island Classic - Stepladder

Well done mate, answering the call and coming through with the win! The whole bowling community of Australia would be proud of this fantastic achievment.
:D:D:D

Congratulations Jason. Always tell Kimberley that this is/was the second happiest day of your life! ;)

An ultimate dream achieved must now become the beginning of something more. (That's the trouble with success!)

Great result. Can't wait to watch it on Xtra Frame.

Cheers,
Jason

See the PBA Release at:
http://pba.com/news/feature.asp?ID=1221

That is just simply Awesome!!! From a young kid who loved bowling for the Western Warrior's to a PBA Champion! Well done Belmo! Looking forward to many more victory's!

Congrats Jason. fitting reward for all the hard work. Doing it after making it through the TQR should shut up all those knockers.

The best thing is the one years exemption no more TQR or unwarranted complaints about exemptions.

On another note John Nolen probably would be up for Rookie of the year honours although he won his event where he had an exemption but made most of the others through the TQR.

On another note John Nolen probably would be up for Rookie of the year honours although he won his event where he had an exemption but made most of the others through the TQR.

Oh yeah that's true, although if Belmo were to win the US Open, that would definitely change things.

John Nolen has competed in almost every event this year and made it through the TQR plenty of times. Add that to his major title and that should wrap him up Rookie of the Year honors.

Congratulations Jason, amazing achievement. Best of luck at the US Open.

Nick

conratulations Jason, you have made this a very special day for the australian bowling community
hope this is the first of many victories

Great job Jason - never thought that I would see an Aussie win a PBA event in my life time. many have tried and failed CONGRATULATIONS.I can die a happy man LOL

THE QUESTION NOW IS - WILL THE TBA PROMOTIONS DEPT TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE OUR SPORT THROUGHOUT THE MEDIA BY BOMBARDING THEM WITH THIS HUGE WIN AS THE CATALYST AND IT'S FREE???? - SO DO WE EXPECT TO GET A MENTION ON SUNRISE OR THE TODAY SHOW TOMORROW MORNING ?????
KJ

thanks for the youtube link - awesome to watch - and I won't feel so bad using my plastic as a first ball anymore ;)

I was expecting to see at least a mention on Sports tonight, but not even a mention...

Back
Top Bottom