PBA Fantasy League

well they ertainly made things interesting with 1,000,000 to be spent over the 10 considering the cost of some of the players!!

Yeah, I like the idea of a salary cap. It stops thousands of people having the same "top 10" bowlers. Otherwise it's a bit of a non-event.

have been watching the pros every day at amf bowlero. duke, walter, liz,and a tj all have unbelievable ball reactions to this point. my picks are tj or walter to win it all. they play either up 5,6, or 7th board or deep inside. scores have been pretty honest but some pairs seem more frogiving than others. as regards to equipment , most are using 1000 to 4000 abraloned finishes on the fresh and some migrate to polished as they break down. all balls are being used as most of these players will score with anything in their hand, providing it matches up to their game and specific lane condition. these guys are frickin awesome up close,where's jason belmonte this year? we all miss him

joe cerar

Dont forget to select your teams for week 2 - Motor City Classic, Taylor Lanes, Taylor, MI

Anyone else having issues. I put in my team this week and it didn't go through.
And I picked Tony Reyes in my team.:mad:

Frosty:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom