PBA Fantasy League

ratty133

The Brow
The Professional Bowlers Association (PBA) announced today it has teamed with GoPlay Network to provide bowling fans with the 2006-07 Dennys PBA Tour Fantasy Bowling Challenge.

Fantasy Bowling Challenge competitors can visit www.pbafantasygame.com to sign up for their personalized team. Starting Oct. 16, Fantasy Bowling Challenge players will be able to begin forming their leagues.

The Challenge is a unique interactive game designed to give fans a chance to field their ultimate fantasy bowling team. Fans will select a team of 10 players from different pools and play six each week in the fantasy challenge. The fan that fields a team with the highest pinfall for the week will be the weeks fantasy champion. The fan whose team has the highest total pinfall for the season will be crowned the 2006-07 Dennys PBA Tour Fantasy Bowling Challenge champion.

Fantasy bowling competitors have the opportunity to win a variety of PBA prizes throughout the season. Weekly winners can receive prizes including pins, pin sweeps and jerseys autographed by Dennys PBA Tour bowlers along with PBA High Performance balls, PBA merchandise and coupons for entrees at Dennys. The overall leader at the midpoint of the Dennys PBA Tour will win an entry into the 64th U.S. Open, and the 2006-07 Dennys PBA Tour Fantasy Bowling Challenge champion will receive an item autographed by all 58 Dennys PBA Tour exempt players.

We are excited about partnering with the PBA to give its fans a unique fantasy game experience, said Ron Ih, CEO of GoPlay Network. Our objective is to connect the fans of the Dennys PBA Tour with the players and create a fun and challenging weekly game culminating in the crowning of a fantasy league champion.

The Dennys PBA Tour kicks off Oct. 22-29 with the 2006 USBC Masters at AMF Bowlero Lanes in Wauwatosa, Wis. The live ESPN televised finals will take place at the Wisconsin Exposition Center Sunday, Oct. 29 at 1 p.m. ET.

Sounds interesting :D

Matt

is there anyone that has actually signed up for this yet?? i am trying to sign up but i keep finding dead ends!

Where do you get Auth. code that is where i keep getting stuck

Chrissy

_________

Your account balance is $0.02 to continue receiving my quality opinions please remit payment as soon as possible

The sign up starts at approximately 10am this morning (its actually Oct 16 at 5pm in the States). Keep an eye out for it opening sometime this morning. I'll be signing up for it when it's available....can't wait!!

Kyles

For those who are interested this is the info emailed after an inquiry....

Dear Bowling Fan,

We are completing the process of bringing up our servers to handle the demand. This process should be complete by 5pm this afternoon, Pacific time. The authorization code will no longer be required at that point.

Please come back in a few hours to set up your account. Thank you for your interest in the Official Denny's PBA Tour Fantasy Bowling Game!

Go Play Network and
The Professional Bowlers Association

I wonder if they are going to add any charges to play the game further into the season!! i think that will lessen numbers dramatically if they do

I'm interested in joining the TB league!! It would be great fun to kick everyone elses butt with my 'super team'!!!

te he......

Kyles

Hows a TotalBowling Polo to the winner sound????

There are a few instock!

Maybe Chowny could Model his and post a Pic............;)

LOL, we cant actually start setting up leagues for another 2 days i dont think... but if you want chowny feel free to do so... not sure how many we can have in a league but i am sure we will find out soon enough

Great Idea with the Polo shirt Jase.....

Me to model one....... what u talkin 'bout Willis?? lmao

g'day all, I just joined the pba fantasy group for totalbowling. I am looking forward to being part. I currently write for the Bowlers Journal International magazine. My column is entitled "noholesbarred", specializing in ball reviews

thanks

joe cerar

Here we GO!!!

You can now go and select your players for the USBC Masters.

At last glance we had 32 people in the league. Good work everyone.

Welcome aboard also to Joe Cerar.

Good luck everyone.

well they ertainly made things interesting with 1,000,000 to be spent over the 10 considering the cost of some of the players!!

Back
Top Bottom