One Day Event with a Sports condition Oiling Pattern

Thanks John,Andrew,Craig and Alan have included you all in the field.
We have 40 confirmed entries with several still to let me know.
Hey Craig maybe you can get Griffo to drive you, which means you won't have worry about waking up until you arrive at the "Home of the Melbourne Tenpin Cup". I'll even shout you a coffee laced with enough pills to get you thru the day...................
Interesting to see that the mighty Werribee Emerson Shield team have as yet not entered ?????

Hi Guys, just to keep you updated for 9th Jan 2005.
Steven Eeles (Ed Fleming)
Brendan Hanton (Ed Fleming / Northcote)
Ray Mischler (Ed Fleming)
Alan Notman (Keon Park)
Jenny Buckle (Dandenong)
Jayson Bundy (Ed Fleming)
Daniel McNairn (Forest Hills)
Chris Mesagno ????
Sean Gothe (Ed Fleming)
Terry Silva (Chadstone)
Natalie O'Connor (Ballarat)
Graham O'Connor (Ballarat)
Mike Griffith (Werribee)
Rod Francis (Werribee)
Bryan Woszczeiko (Morwell)
Paul Hegarty (Morwell)
Joel Lovegrove (Dandenong)
John Allen (Ed Fleming)
Adam Hayes (Melton....Home of the Emerson Shield winners)
Russell Stokely (Melton.....Home of the Emerson Shield winners)
Carl Barbara (Sunshine)
Justin Lowe ????
Michael Bosma (Morwell-Youth State team rep 2005)
Debra Bosma (Morwell- the little sister)
Paul Bast (Dandenong)
Cheryl Bast (Dandenong)
Barry Doods (Dandenong)
Mary Doods (Dandenong)
Ralph Harford (Sunshine)
Michael Carlise (Sunshine)
Barry Wicks (Moorabbin)
Chris Castle (Forest Hills)
Erwin Andres (Mentone)
Lenny Lazic (Sunshine)
Ondrej Hedi (Sunshine)
Paul Trotter (Ed Fleming / Dandenong)
Frank Bell (Ed Fleming)
John Constanti (Keon Park)
Andrew Thorpe (Ed Fleming)
Craig McNairn (Werribee)
Alan Bamford (Werribee)
Mathew Crocker (Ed Fleming)
Shaun Parlby (Ed Fleming)
Nathan Parlby (Ed Fleming)
Entries up to 44 Now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There was also going to be a mini challenge between Sale & Morwell Country cup teams...whats happened Wozza and Grumpie....are you guys set to take up the challenge........... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Great to hear from you Wozza and will also put Paul in as well.
Merry Xmas to you and your family. :D :D :D :D

i think for $100 entry fee the prize fund is a bit low not that i am a great bowler but there is not much incentive to lay down $100 for a measly $500

if you were to double prize funds im sure you will reach your 56 entrys but once again im only a puppy to the game :-({|=

Hi Joe
just letting u know that Erwin Andres is from Mentone and can you plz take the s off Castles plz it's Castle
thanks Chris

Hi Johnny Rotten, don't really know you but your profile says occupation "Clown" suit you. :oops: :oops: If you had read the entry form correctly you will note that prize fund is paid in 3 seperate ways and if you were good enough to bowl well then you would pick up approx $1000.00. So you comment about doubling the prize money is already in place. But I am sure that all the bowlers who have submitted their entries would be very happy to see your entry. It is not always about money sometimes the challenge is a bigger carrot. Anyway I would love to see you come and bowl on this condition. By the way where do you bowl ????

sorry joe can you take my name off the list i didn't actually enter i just said i would see how funds go at that time? :?

Okay Mac have deleted you from the field. :oops: :oops:
Merry Xmas to you and your family. :) :)
Congrats on your Sponsorship with Columbia

lol

everyone is secretly hiding, can't be letting the cat out of the bag yet, team is looking awesome, quite a few imports, looks as though everyone wants to hop on the band wagon. As if i'm going to let you start doing your homework already.

you will be given heaps of notice, like on the day

hey i got to get to werribee first, before we have to worry about getting in griffo's car, he's at melton anyway, you'll have me driving all over the state

Kegal Challenge

Gday joe

It's not a big deal but there is no 'C' in Stokely thanx.

C U all on the day.

Russell

Hey Chucky, nothing like hiding the best until you need them on the day.
Just remember where you hid them, be a shame to front up and not be able to find them.
I am sure Grffo would pick you up wherever you are hiding as long as there is a crownie or two waiting for him.

Hi Joe

Could you please change John's surname to ALLEN - thanks!

:x-mas:

Joe & Craig,

Now we are talking!!! :D

You would make a good manager Joe - do all my deals for me. 8)

* I now have a new car, and it's automatic. That means I can hold my beer while I am driving and not have to put it down to change gears! :roll:

As long as I have someone else there to take the tops off for me. :oops:

Mike

sorry joe must of miss read it :oops: you might know me better as paul francis's son i might turn up on the day and donate to the tournament

and if you ask some of the people who are bowling in this tournament about the last one i bowled in even though it was a 9 no tap my father and i won :lol: :lol:

Yeah I reckon Chucky could take the tops off with his teeth or under his arm pits,just goes to show how tuff he is under extreme pressure. Mind you as manager I exprect my normal 50% of any winnings or donations that you might get on the day.......... :D 8) :D 8)

johnny rotten said:
sorry joe must of miss read it :oops: you might know me better as paul francis's son i might turn up on the day and donate to the tournament

Think of it as an experience NOT a donation. But if you want to shout us a Crownie, that would be a donation. :p :roll:

Johnnny don't use your Pappa as an excuse....curious thou do you shave your head as well....... :oops: :oops:

By the way, don't be sorry, its nice to see someone admit that they made a mistake. And I look forward to meeting you on the 9th Jan, is your father going to bowl !!! :oops: :oops:

Back
Top Bottom