One Day Event with a Sports condition Oiling Pattern

Sydpies

Hi Guys,
Ed Fleming lanes are holding a 1 Day event on Sunday 9th Jan 2005.
There will be 10 games bowled in 2 x 5 game Blocks. First block will be bowled on a short oiling pattern and the 2nd Block will be bowled on a Long oiling pattern. The idea is to set down a sports condition and it will be interesting to see who can handle both conditions. They anticipate to have around 32' for the short oil and 42' for the long oil.
Prize fund is based on 56 bowler with an entry fee of $100.00.
Prize money will be paid for each seperate block. ie.
1st $250.00
2nd $150.00
3rd $100.00
4th $80.00
5th $70.00
6th $60.00

Total $710.00 x 2 Blocks = $1420.00 :D :D

There will be an overall pay-out: Which will be based on combining blocks 1 & 2 and will be payed down to 10 position.

1st $500.00
2nd $400.00
3rd $300.00
4th $250.00
5th $200.00
6th $190.00
7th $180.00
8th $170.00
9th $160.00
10th $150.00
Total: $2500.00 plus the Block Prize money of $ 1420.00 give a total payout of $3920.00 :D :D

Entries will be out this week and if anyone want an entry send to them please e-mail Ed Fleming Lanes. Prize money is based on only 56 bowlers.
So please hurry and get your entry into EFL.
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

It will be a scratch tournament.
But if we get enough response there is no reason why we can not have a Hcp event the follwoing week as well.

What a good idea for this time of the year.
Could be a good lead up to Country Cup, a look at synthetic lanes and an oil patten that could go close to what Geelong may lay,( a long patten ) who knows. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D
Could even be a good lead up to Rachuig & Deveer trials. :wink: :wink:
Worth a try i recon,sounds good.

I'll see how many i can get from Sale,I'll ring Ed Flemming with how many.
Do you have a closing date?

Hopefully we won't need one and fill the field prior the 9th Jan.
I thought that maybe the bowlers who are going over to SA might bowl in this as a warm up. The same for the Youth Bowlers who will be at Morwell and President Shield bowlers who will be trialling the week after this so the event will cater for all prior to them bowling in their major events in Jan. As there is no other event for our bowlers the thinking was lets give them a smaller warm up event and give them a condition that will test their abilities. It will be interesting to see who will bowl in the event.

this shold be a good one to bowl in and bowling on two diffent lanes over 5 games blocks should test a lot of bowler and i thing thet it would be good for country cup bowlers i be there for sure
chris mackenzie.

Hi Guys, just to keep you updated the following bowlers have entered our "Kegel 1 one Day Challenge" tournament set for 9th Jan 2005.
Steven Eeles :x
Brendan Hanton :eek:
Ray Mischler :)
Alan Notman :shock:
Jenny Buckle :oops:
Jayson Bundy :eek:
Daniel McNairn :lol:
Chris Mesagno :evil:
Sean Gothe :twisted:
Terry Silva :cry:
Natalie O'Connor :oops:
Graham O'Connor :D
Mike Griffith :shock:
Rod Francis :cry:
Joel Lovegrove :idea:
John Allan :roll:
Adam Hayes :p
Russell Stockely :x
Carl Barbara 8)
Justin Lowe :wink:
Michael Bosma :evil:
Debra Bosma :lol:
Paul Bast :x
Cheryl Bast :)
Barry Doods :twisted:
Mary Doods :D
Ralph Harford :?
Michael Carlise :?
Mac Stewart :eek:
Barry Wicks :wink:
Chris Castles 8)
Erwin Andres 8)
Lenny Lazic :eek:
Ondrej Hedi :)
Paul Trotter :D :D

Several others have indicated they are going to bowl however to date have not received an entry.
See you all in the New Year. :oops: :oops:

Hi Joe,
Could you please add Mary Dodds :eek:nfire:
and Barry Dodds :drinking: to the list.

Thanx heaps
:x-mas:

Done guys and thanks for the entries, :D :D :D look forward to seeing you both in the New Year. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Guys, have updated the playing list for the kegel Challenge we are up to 35 bowlers confirmed with several still to confirm. Good to see a sprinkling of current Adult and Junior bowlers as well as some youth and not to forget some of our Senior bowlers.

If you know of any one else that is interested and has not put their name down please let me know.

See you all on the 9th Jan 2005 8) 8) 8)

Joe,
Can you please add Craige McNair and Allan Bamford to the list. :?
Allan will be driving so we will be free to "enjoy" the day! :wink:
Thanks,
Mike.

Back
Top Bottom