Storm 1 Day Challenge - Ed Fleming Lanes

Firstly i would like to thank Joe and all the staff at Ed Flemming for hosting a fantastic tournament :)
The tournament had the total package... a low entry fee, a great payout, challenging conditions and a great turn out from the bowlers. I for one will be encouraging as many bowlers as possible to turn out for the next one day challenge at Ed Flemming :)
Congrats to Paul and Mac for their respective wins and to all those that turned out to support this event.
Cheers,
Matto

Hey hey kicked ur ass last game head to head ;) over all well who's counting.:(

Alex ( ex Box Hill ) i win LOL:D

Gary...........................................:cool:

Ps i bought lot's of box's but u gave no beer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary said:
Hey hey kicked ur ass last game head to head over all well who's counting.
Alex ( ex Box Hill ) i win
Gary..........................................:cool:
Ps i bought lot's of box's but u gave no beer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well Gary what can i say mate..ur the King =D> You beat me alright,i was bowling with my spare ball haha. Will shout you guys beer next tourney.Sorry i have to leave early coz the kids n wife waited all day for me to finish bowling :rolleyes:
Congratulations to Paul and Mac for winning the tourney.
I didnt know i won $75 for bowling 212
To Joe, staff of EFL and Storm Australia, excellent tourney mate.Thanks also to my mate Tonx and Karl for fixing my ball.
Nice to see you guys again after our long break. Take Care
ALEX ( FOREST HILL BOWLER ) :D

Thanks Jane,will give Ralph a ring later. Chris atleast bring a pillow and a blanket for mum next tourney mate [-( :rolleyes: :D

Once again Guys thanks for all your kind comments. The Idea of this event was to give all you bowlers a kick start for the 2006 season, by having a low cost with a decent payout and an enjoyable tourney. This will give most bowlers the practice needed before heading interstate for the Major comps.It was also pleasing to see some of our younger bowlers having a go and hopefully youngsters like Ben Tait, John Allen and Kirsten Field will gain a lot from this event and go on to bigger and better things. Also thanks must go to Andrew Lloyd for bowling in our event and for putting up with our little jokes about taking our hard earned Vic cash back to NSW. We will be looking at holding another one later on in the year and hopefully everyone will come on board again.
Remember it is you the bowlers who make these events a success, we are there to help run the event, but you the bowlers are there performing at your best on conditions you normally would not get to bowl on.
Keep your eyes posted for information on Melbourne Tenpin Cup Spots at a very low $50.00 entry fee over 10 games, based on 16 bowlers.

Finchy said:
PS: To a couple of people whose mums fell asleep up the back during the games. Please organise for someone else to pick you up next time so your poor mum can stay at home and relax on a Sunday instead of being so bored that they fall asleep.. LOL ... ;) ;)

Hey, being a spectator wasnt that bad. I know a couple of the mums didnt complain and although I nearly fell asleep towards the end I still enjoyed the day. I really wish I had have bowled, it would have been a great experience for me.
Congrats to Paul and Mac for their wins and well done to everyone that bowled. Well done to Joe and his team for the wonderful service all day.
Catchya Bec.

Back
Top Bottom