NSW Open... Dale Wins!!!

webber

Even though this may be an AMF tournament, I still think we should congratulate Dale Fitzgerald on winning his first major.:) Dale also came third in the K&K in May. Congratulations mate, you deserve all the praise you should get.:)

WEB.:)

I agree Webber, Dale bowled awsome today not to mention yesterday he truly is comming of age .To beat a true champion like Belmo among others, a day i am sure he will rememmber for a bloody long time again well done Dale

Well Done Dale!
Also Congrats to Bianca Flanagan who won the ladies division that makes it two firsts and a third out of the last three ladies events!

Yes i would also like to pass on my congratulations to Dale, with 1 game in matchplay to go Belmo was 10 pins up and they were up against each other along with Chris Harvey,

Basically to win the title Dale had to beat Jason and although there scores were low i am guessing that this came from the pressure of bowling against each other for the title with Dale prevailing over Jason 186-181 with Chris taking the major bonus points of 20 for his 220+ game (sorry for not remembering but i was more enthralled with Dale and Jason's battle).

With Dale taking 2nd spot for the match this took care of the 10 pin lead and with the 5 pin victory over Jason this ended up being the difference between these 2 great Bowlers over the weekend.

Well done to all bowlers who made matchplay and to all bowlers who competed over the weekend and also congrats to Bianca for winning the ladies division well done.

It was great to watch over the weekend.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Dale, congrats on your first major win! you have been killing it lately! your effort at K&K i knew your first win wasnt too far away!!! keep up the hard work mate! Proud of you Mate!!

Bee, Arnt you suppose to wait 5 years for your next win:), Congrats on another win! 2 1st and a 3rd this year? your just getting started i reckon:) Keep up the great work!!

Id like to congratulate dale and bianca great bowling but also scott robertson who shot the house down on the sunday it was great to watch

You bloody legend :)

I am amazed. It's great to see all the hard work come to fruition mate. I can't believe it. I'm not suprised after cheering you on at the K & K earlier on this year to see this, but against such a top quality field including Belmo, i am sure you will remember this for a very long time.

Congratulation mate a an excellent win and i will give you a call soon for a chat. I want to hear all the details. Well done mate.

Jase

You are an absolute champion and a credit to bowling. I knew that you could win it and I am so thrilled to see you come through. This is the first of many I am sure!

Congratulations

Re: NSW Open... Bianca and Dale Win!!!

Congratulations to two of bowling's nicest guys and dolls!

Ladies first. Bianca and Anne-Marie just dominated the Women's event. Bianca would have beaten Dale, actually. Her look was that good and she just nailed shot after shot. Bravo Bee! AMP gave a great chase, but Bee was just too good on the day.

To the gents and Dale threw it great all weekend. Straighter was clearly greater and he took full advantage of the situation, keeping the ball in play on conditions that provided puh-lenty of hook. The change in direction Belmo had was savage and often threw surprises at him, despite using a mid range ball. He could have won with a double in the 10th and while the first one pure, the second was only a pinch left, but the big hooks guys simply didn't have that pinch to play with. Belmo threw it great and put up with his "A" ball cracking the bridge and a lot of crappy reaction to get so close, but it was Dale's day.

Both champions threw the ball off the edge with low revs, giving a very slow change in direction that controlled the fierce break point and soft speed that carried the GS-X racks better.

Well done Bianca and Dale!

Thank you for all your comments,

It was an absolutely unbelievable weekend, one that has yet to still sink in.
An excellent performance by Bianca in the ladies division, she outperformed every male and female competitor.

Thanks go to AMF for sponsoring the event, Brett Best and the whole AMF Macarthur team for a flawlessly run tournament.

Most of all i'd like to thank the people that support me as a bowler, it's those people that i can truly share my success with.

Both Bianca and Dale bowled really well all weekend.
Congratulations to the both of you for taking out your respective divisions, it was a pleasure to watch such fine performances from some fantastic bowlers.

Well done also to Putts, Carol, Belmo and Scotty for their performances over the weekend resulting in podium finishes.
Great stuff boys and girls!!

congrats Dale,
Knew u would b winning tourneys from the first time i saw u bowl...just a matter of when. without a doubt the smoothest shot in bowling. well done fitzy!!!

I would like to also congratulate Dale on an awesome effort to win the NSW Open. The field was very strong and all the practice you put in every day has paid off. The last 12 months have been astonishing for you mate, and I'm sure there will be more wins to come.

Cheers
Christian

Back
Top Bottom