NRL Footy Finals

I am a big broncos fan and I hate the fact that those thugs beat them last week but when you have an extra player in a green uniform on its hard to be beaten shayne hayne should be stepped down to under 10 local league for that discracefull display on saturday night

The only person the broncos can blame is themselves, Scotty. They coughed up the pill with a minute to go to open the door.

The only person the broncos can blame is themselves, Scotty. They coughed up the pill with a minute to go to open the door.

Pete you are right to some degree if the Ref had of blown the whistle like he should have things might have been different but oh well next year

GO THE WARRIORS

No Ashton (The Retard) Sims coughed up the pill with less than a minute to go. Ironically his first and last touches of the ball in that game were identical. Both resulted in turn overs. Dragons reject can piss off.

No Ashton (The Retard) Sims coughed up the pill with less than a minute to go. Ironically his first and last touches of the ball in that game were identical. Both resulted in turn overs. Dragons reject can piss off.
I wonder how the Broncos are feeling after the money they spent on Sims (cost broncos the premiership) and Clinton (taken out of the game after the 16th minute) could have been spent on keeping Petro Civoniceva!! What a waste!!

Sims should be left alone - was a good buy for the club. It is just a shame that the "real" supporters of the NRL focus on the full picture and not the mistakes, a common mistake by the narrow-minded. A win is a win a loss is a loss.
Players are only human. Maybe next year the Cowboys may learn to play more than 1/2 a season of football and chike at the backend.

GO WATCH THE AFL - just your fit - they are full of whingers.

Jam it up your nose mate. What the hell was Sims doing trying to break the defensive line on our own 20 with less than a minute to go? Very stupid play by a very stupid human. And you think he was a good buy for the Broncos? If you believe that then I've got bridge for sale you might be interested in.

So glad Ricky Stuart's team was smashed by the Storm. The judiciary made an example out of Cameron Smith by banning him for the rest of the season and the experts all wrote the Storm off. Just goes to show how complacent the Sharks were.

28-0. Enough said.

The Storm can win the premiership and I so hope they do.

So glad Ricky Stuart's team was smashed by the Storm. The judiciary made an example out of Cameron Smith by banning him for the rest of the season and the experts all wrote the Storm off. Just goes to show how complacent the Sharks were.
28-0. Enough said.
The Storm can win the premiership and I so hope they do.
BLOW IT..........

Back
Top Bottom