NRL Footy Finals

Deadman Inc

1990 − 2011. Retired 2012 − 2013. Back Again 2014
So the finals are upon us. I'd have go with a Storm v Broncos Grand Final but expect the Raiders to do well in this finals series. Can't see the Warriors beating the Storm. I reckon the Dragons can pull an upset over Manly because lets face it, they have BIG DELL in their team. Despite my team not involved I reckon this finals series will be awesome.

What are everybodies thoughts??

So the finals are upon us. I'd have go with a Storm v Broncos Grand Final but expect the Raiders to do well in this finals series. Can't see the Warriors beating the Storm. I reckon the Dragons can pull an upset over Manly because lets face it, they have BIG DELL in their team. Despite my team not involved I reckon this finals series will be awesome.
What are everybodies thoughts??
nothings changed in 12 months adam you still are a sh#t judge of footy

WTF was Roberts doing on the field? What happened to Soward? Is he injured?

The refs are a monumental joke. Sorry Cam, but the Dragons were rorted in the first half.

Guess who's posting back at LU? :D

WTF was Roberts doing on the field? What happened to Soward? Is he injured?
The refs are a monumental joke. Sorry Cam, but the Dragons were rorted in the first half.
Guess who's posting back at LU? :D
a few people mate

adam mate, i can see why ur not a football analyst, one out of four for the weekend... the best ame was friday nights even though my team went down, masive hits good trys (including try of the season for Denan Kemp) just a good ole battle... todays game was pretty good too.... i am thinking it will be the sharks to win the comp, their de is amazing...
phillip

Leeshy, sorry. My bad. Been a hectic day here lol.

According to the guys at WORL Gasnier and Cooper asked for Rogers to be named in the side. How much credibility that carries, I don't know, but the posters there are generally in the know.

LOL good onya Cam. WTF is a Willow anyway? LMAO

Yeah they did, but they obversely had there eyes closed when Soward was playing.
How would you be playing all year with them to be told your not in the finals.

Too late now i suppose. :sad1:

UP THE MIGHTY STORM!!!

Best result of the season. I got so much delight out of this.
Now all the Melbourne fans complaining about the Prelim being held on the Saturday night after the AFL Grand Final can get back in their box.

If only I was free this weekend to watch my boys (hopefully) put them out in straight sets :p

Go Broncos!!

Craig

Sorry to say but the Broncos will be the ones going out. Storm slipped up for the first time in a final at home but I know they love spanking the Broncos at Suncorp.

I think Israel will want to ensure he lives up to his reputation in his last away outing at Suncorp before becoming a Bronco.

The Broncos better be prepared for a real hard hitout.

This was suppose to be the Grand Final (Broncos v Storm). How the Storm lost is beyond me and now with the sex assault allegations facing the Broncos, I wouldn't be suprised if the Storm won this one.

I don't really care who wins out of Storm v Broncos, I like both teams (and my team isn't in the finals) as long as Manly don't win the premiership!!!

I don't really care who wins out of Storm v Broncos, I like both teams (and my team isn't in the finals) as long as Manly don't win the premiership!!!
You said it. Gotta support the Broncs though as they are the only qld team left. Those mighty Cowboys will be back next year

Adam, Adam, Adam ..

How can you call those Cowboy's 'Mighty'?

I'll be watching for some 'Double Standards' coming from the Broncos camp and the NRL in regards to who lines up against the Storm.

Back
Top Bottom