No post limits

But whilst in the classifieds for instance people ask to be contact via PM's for postage etc..
How can you when you have the restriction inforce.

Hi Aaron,

Trust me, you want it in place or you will forever be getting random PM's selling you all sorts of things. The benefit of the restriction is definately worth it.

All things being fair Aaron you have a sign up date of over 3.5 years ago with 4 posts to date. The majority of people who are 'active' members of this forum exceed 10 posts pretty quick.

Ok point taken by all. And as for 3.5 yrs ago and limited post is i have been over seas and only just getting back into the swing of things back here.

simple solution,

Make it a forum rule to add an email address to the ad?
Disagree. I don't think it should be compulsory to do this as although it might have a few benefits it could also lead to its own issues. The PM system works well enough as long as they're answered in a timely manner.

I am 50/50 on the PM min post rule.

10 isnt high, but in a low activity forum, it can take a long time to get to 10. and the people that want to get to 10 without care can just post up crap.

I am under 10 and its annoying as I have 2 PMs i cant reply to that i would like to, and not to feel rude by not replying.

With this forum having fairly low activity compared to alot of larger forums, i think the rule should be left, but the limit lowered to 3 or 4

Would you prefer 3-4 good effective posts, or 10 crap posts just to get post counts?

Back
Top Bottom