Thanks for Second Hand Gear Classifieds!

Dear Forum Moderators,

I just wish to express my appreciation for this excellent initiative in which allows us members to buy, sell and request 2nd hand bowling gear in a relatively easy and convenient manner. I'm sure many more members feel the same way and enjoy using this facility as much as I do. :D

It recently occured to me that without the Second Hand Gear Classifieds, selling bowling gear would be a tedious and painful job which I'd simply hate to have to do. Imagine having to ask around at your local bowling centre if anyone wants your ball and having to drag it to league and show it to people everytime you want to offload a ball? What if you had several balls to sell? I eventually sold one ball at my local centre, but it was a damn nuisance. This site takes the pain and inconvenience out of selling and buying, and I'm very grateful for being able to utilise this service. Thank you guys! =D>

I also wish to add that while most buyers and sellers I've dealt with have been prompt and courteous, (Hammer, storm king, and kmac were fantastic :D ) there have still been quite a few who have been unreliable and make the transaction very difficult due to slow or non payment, long delays in shipping goods, lack of communication, several changes of mind, etc. These people would know who they are. I just hope that people can start to become more decisive in their buying/selling process, and do this classifieds service the justice it deserves. ;)

Yours In Bowling,

Rob 0X

it would be good if we could start up something like a good traders list, if the transaction goes nice and smoothly give the a +1 next to their name and if it doesn't tell the mods and let them put a bad trade mark down

Just stumbled upon this thread so here's my 5 cts. I second every word of Boston, it is a wonderful service Total Bowling is offering and it sure is a good idea to stop for a moment and appriciate it and not take it for granted!
As for sellers, yes, it is sometimes a hassle and the idea of rating sellers (like amazon.com does) sounds great. Question is: is it feasible?

Back
Top Bottom