No lineage event

allenj

The Kelmscott Tenpin bowling association, has asked the management of Kelmscott Bowl to support a lineage free tournament. The association has suggested an admin fee of around $20.00 per bowler instead of a $5.00 to $6.00 per game fee.

We need feedback from you the bowlers if you would support this concept. To make it work and improve the prize fund we would need at least 30 bowlers to enter. The prizefund would be based on the TBA reccomendation of a 1 in 10 payout. Entry fee of say $120.00, putting $100.00 per bowler based on 30 bowlers around $3,000.00 into the prizefund. Before any sort of promotion or sponsorship.

allenj
Kelmscott bowl WA

Orange tenpin bowl in nsw already does this for one of there major tourn's they only take out money to pay for the staff cost and the rest is put into the prize fun. which i think more centres should be doing this. its called giving something back to the bowl for once
;):D

Orange tenpin bowl in nsw already does this for one of there major tourn's they only take out money to pay for the staff cost and the rest is put into the prize fun. which i think more centres should be doing this. its called giving something back to the bowl for once
;):D

Mate i think you will find Dad doesnt take ANY money out.

All money paid by the bowlers, plus sponsors Dad gives it all back!

He is a special guy!!!!

Jason

He is a special guy!!!!

Special guy indeed. With his vision of bowling and its future, Aldo does indeed give alot back. I think bowlers should be giving something back for a change too, within reason of course.

He took a moment with me today at Lidcombe, and right away my game picked up. It's weird how I began to strike out like nothing. 2 10 pins and 1 7 pin ruined my 300 hopes though. LoL

Lidcombe will change the face of bowling forever, and with Aldo and Andrew Frawley backing it up, it's a definite! Can't wait for the first tournament...

He is a special guy!!!!
Jason

I vote Mr Belmonte buys every centre in Australia.

:):):):)

watch out richard yr head might explode and the posse loose a bowler lol.

Hopefully more centres follow suit for tornaments

The KTBA asked if we would support their idea, centre management would support this type of tournament, or event, if the bowlers in WA want to go ahead with the concept of a lineage free tournament.
regards
allenj

Back
Top Bottom