NEW FORUM !! (was - Site Shutdown Sometime Today)

Graham

Staff member
Yes the site is shutting down today !!

But only for a short time - we have some changes that need to be made and are only possible with shutting the forum down for a short time and copying info over.

So please bear with us - we will be back as soon as possible.

Graham

Something a little different :)

The forum is back, having some trouble with some other little things but I will work on that.

Theres a couple of new features included and a couple taken away.

If anyone notices something not here that they use please let me know and Ill see if I can readd it.

hi Graham

this is the first time i have written a note to you and the gang of total bowling...this site isn't too bad, it's a lot better on your eyesight...

did you advise any of the people (total bowling community) about this site shutdown or did it happen over a period of time today???

Regards Chantal

Apart from the one post there was no other notification. All up took under 2 hours for the changeover .. though there still are some problems which im trying to address.

Hey Graham

The new style is very cool, well done to you and the rest of the TB crew. A fantastic site that just keeps getting better!!

Chris

Murderdoll said:
looks great, though im more of a black forum texture kinda person...

You're more a black everything kind of person Adrian!!!!

:lol:

links to live scores, au centres, classifieds, about us, supporters and store should now work.

Sorry about the delay.

As graham mentioned, let him know about anything that is broken.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom