Thank you Jason.....

bm2

I'm still standin'
A few short weeks ago this site, in conjunction with Columbia, ran a win-a-ball competition during the running of the SA Open - and as usual was supported well by the readers of this forum.

At the conclusion of the competition, Jason Pearson made public on this forum an offer to give Jagga a Hammer ball - a very gracious and generous offer, but one which we politely turned down. The way we saw it, we had entered into the competition in the spirit with which it was intended, as had all the entrants, and the best man won - simple as that!

To cut a long story short, yesterday Jason presented Jagga with a Raw Hammer Anger to add to his arsenal -

Jason & Kellie - you guys do so much already for this sport by way of sponsorship and promotion, and whilst at times it MAY look like it is unappreciated by the members, believe me it isn't, and acts like this only serve to substantiate your great belief in the game, and in the bowlers as a whole. We are humbled by your generosity, and profusious in our thanks.

Best regards
Broni & Jagga

The Bowling community of australia should stand up and applaud Jason

It's a shame the bowling centre proprietors and amf don't have the tact to care for there bread and butter bowlers as much as this, it seems that the only way tenpin will be successful in this country again is if more people like jason and kellie take up the sport.:D

A few short weeks ago this site, in conjunction with Columbia, ran a win-a-ball competition during the running of the SA Open - and as usual was supported well by the readers of this forum.
At the conclusion of the competition, Jason Pearson made public on this forum an offer to give Jagga a Hammer ball - a very gracious and generous offer, but one which we politely turned down. The way we saw it, we had entered into the competition in the spirit with which it was intended, as had all the entrants, and the best man won - simple as that!
To cut a long story short, yesterday Jason presented Jagga with a Raw Hammer Anger to add to his arsenal -
Jason & Kellie - you guys do so much already for this sport by way of sponsorship and promotion, and whilst at times it MAY look like it is unappreciated by the members, believe me it isn't, and acts like this only serve to substantiate your great belief in the game, and in the bowlers as a whole. We are humbled by your generosity, and profusious in our thanks.
Best regards
Broni & Jagga

look out now you ATBSOQ jokers the old lefty has an anger in his hand :p

they are great ball probably the favourite one i have in my bag

:thumbup: :smiley.php: :thumbup:

Come you people!!!!!!!!

:pile:

Well Done Jase

Good post Broni

Jason and Kellie are great ambassadors for tenpin bowling and are prepared to support all ages of bowling, both with this site and financially.

Would be good to see more Businesses and individuals get involved in the promoting of the game and tournaments but unfortunately it wont happen soon.

Congratulations Jagga on winning the ball and as part of your prize (being a Raw Hammer Anger ) - Animals Pro Shop will drill the Ball ( no charge) for you if you wish

regards
Lawrie & Carol
Animals Pro Shop
www.griplocaus.com

Back
Top Bottom