AND THE WINNER OF THE BALL IS ...

Graham

Staff member
The winner of the SPC Win A Ball Competition is ...

WOZA

Who correctly selected Jason Belmonte as the winner of the Mens division of the SPC and was closest to his qualifying average of 225.2 by selecting that his average would be 225.

Congratulations !!

Instructions have been sent via private message and email to the lucky winner.

Also a huge thanks to Zane at Garden City Lanes Toowoomba for sponsoring this competition. This was our most successful competition so far, and we are hoping to have more in the future.

Woza,
please tell me what on earth you are going to do with a ball that hooks, especially in Moreoil, oops sorry Morwell.
Hammer Big Block Diesel, you sure they dont use diesel on the lanes down that way like an old Qld centre used to! :wink:

Anyway well done you pipped me by 3 pins I think. :(

Might be your answer for Chucky at Emerson or C/Cup. :lol:

Rob

What do I do with a ball that hooks

Same as what every ball does at Morwell - Hook :wink:

They wouldn't dare use Diesel on the lanes down here - Haven't you seen the price of petrol - $1.07 per litre
Although the last tech who was from Qld had used it before on the lanes.

Wont need it for Emerson might save it for CCup maybe for use against Chucky maybe for use against you Rob :lol:

I like to say thanks to Garden City Lanes Pro Shop for donating the ball, Total Bowling for running the comp and to Belmo for bowling that 225.2 qualifying ave

Bryan

No Pick

Heres an interesting question....

What would happen if a person won the SPC and no one had selected him to win!!! What happens to the prize???

Noone wins it ! It goes into another competition for next time !

And no, there wouldnt be a "jackpot" as its not easy to get sponsors to donate balls all the time so you just have to live with it :)

How about next time we get to pick the Ladies winner??? Could make for a very interesting competition.

Broni :wink:

Back
Top Bottom