New Look and Some Changes

Graham

Staff member
We are currently going through changes .. a new look and some other new things being added to the site.

I will keep everyone updated, but the biggest thing is the fact I am bringing in advertising. I am currently working on packages, and as soon as they are done I will let you know.

The introduction of advertising is not one to make me a rich man, and trust me it is something I have tried to not have for as long as possible.

The problem is - TotalBowling is too popular. Yes, it is a good problem to have.

The only problem is we are generating so much traffic (and when I say traffic, I mean LOTS of hits) through the live scores and the forum that we are going to have to start paying for excess traffic. This is a cost that I cannot cover. So either I bring in advertising, or the site goes under. A pretty simple choice.

All I ask is that when the first sponsors/advertisers come on board, that we support them for all it is worth.

If you are interested in advertising on TotalBowling, please drop me an email at [email protected].

Like I said I will have packages shortly.

Other things to look forward to on TotalBowling - an online store to purchase copies of the photos you see on the photos page, and (hopefully) a search function so that you can search the whole site for whatever you are looking for.

That's it from me for now ..

How about passwords that we can remember not randomly generated ones?

(or is there already a password change feature)?

You can change your password in your profile (see top of page) once you are logged in using your random password.

Back
Top Bottom