New arrival for Cara Honeychurch

Lotus

Lotus
I would just like to Congratulate Cara and Jim on the birth of their baby girl today!!!

Congratulations!

Love Carly xxx

:D :D :D

wow cara that's awesome news, congratulations on the new arrival. all the best wishes
jason griggs

Hey Cara,

Congrats on the safe arrival of the new addition. Glad to hear everything went well.

All the best for the future and hope you all stay well. :)

Luke.

Yes congradulations and good luck with the baby im sure it will give u lots of trouble.

Anyone got a name?

Topher

Congrats Cara. Hope all goes well with baby.
Will baby follow in mums footsteps???
And yes, is there a name??

Congratulations to both Cara and Jim on their Baby. It's awesome news.
Hope all is well for both baby and mother.
Best Wishes for the now and the future.

Later Da Cowman!

Hey

congrats on the arrival of your child.

i wonder if the baby has an exotic name like hawaii or victoria :lol:

haha, congrats again

Adrian

Congratulations to Cara & Jim on the arrival of their baby girl. Best wishes to you.

:D
Christian

Congratulations to Cara and Jim. You now know what I meant Cara when I told you how much of a miracle it is to hold your baby for the first time.
You are great people and deserve the love a baby brings.

The Rigney family.

Congratulations Jim & Cara on the new arrival of your baby girl.

Good Luck for the future.

Andrew Dingle
Oz Tenpins.

congratulations on your little bundle of joy and best wishes for her future.

Congrates to Cara and Jim on the safe arrival of Emma.
Glad that mother and daughter are both doing well.
Wishing you all the best people for the future

I found a lovely article and picture of Cara, Jim and Emma on Bowling Digital, hopefully i can work out how to get it in here.....

Fingers crossed this works... :confused: :confused:

Hmmmm - well it worked but it's very small.

If you double click on it it gets a bit bigger.... lol

Here's the text from the article if you are interested:-

Australian superbowler and World Bowling Writers' Hall of Famer Cara Honeychurch can now add one more title to her impressive resume --- mother! Cara and husband Jim Sultana welcomed little Emma Paige February 1. Cara says the new baby seems to take more after daddy Jim: "I expect she will probably be towering over me by the time she's 12!" Mother and child are back home in Melbourne and doing well.

The 33-year-old lefthander had an outstanding career, first as an amateur and then as a professional bowler. Cara won numerous gold medals in FIQ/WTBA Championships such as World Championships, World Youth Championships, Asian Zone Championships as well as in the 1998 Commonwealth Games, where she swept all three titles. She made history in bowling when she won the 1996 FIQ Atlanta Bowling Challenge at the Olympic Games (Atlanta, GA).

oops - that was only half of the article...

Here's the rest:-

In the same year, Cara won the AMF World Cup and added a silver medal in the 1997 World Games Mixed Doubles with Andrew Frawley. Therefore and for her numerous titles in international tournaments, Cara was elected Asian Bowler of the Year (1994, 1995) and World Bowling Writers Bowler of the Year (1996, 1998). In 1998 she was inducted to the WBW International Hall of Fame.

Before the 1999 World Championships, she decided to turn professional and gave an unbelievable debut on PWBA Tour. Her record for the three tournaments she bowled was: Two television appearances, one title, one televised 300-game worth $50,000 in bonus, another 300-game the following week and total earnings of over $110,000!

The Australian came back to the United States in the year 2000 and won another two titles en route to win the PWBA Rookie of the Year award. She added four titles in 2001 and the last of her 8th titles in 2002. The PWBA Tour ceased operations after eight events in 2003.

Back
Top Bottom