MURALI BREAKS WARNES RECORD

Deadman Inc

1990 − 2011. Retired 2012 − 2013. Back Again 2014
A sad day in Australian sport today as Sri Lankin spinner Muttiah Muralitharan has passed Shane Warne's mark of 708 test wickets. I feel that this country has been robbed of such a prestigious record

It was going to happen sooner or later and everybody can have goes at me but hey they have thrown everything at Murali with his testing to see if his arm isn't more then 15 degrees but even though most of the Wickets are against 2 low test teams which are Zimbawe and Bangladesh who cares his deserved after everything against him.

yep I just feel sorry for Shane Warne he was known for the best spinner in the world but looks like murali will take that away from him as well. This might bring Shane Warne back?? lol doubt it but it would be good to see 2 people fighting for 1 title

as far as im concerned he doesn't deserve to hold the record as he is a CHUCKER and always will be a CHUCKER and to only get most of the wickets that he has against country's that dont rate because they dont know how to play the game is just plain wrong so i think that the icc should take away the wickets against zimbabwe and bangladesh from him and they should not be recognized because once a CHUCKER always a CHUCKER.

THE ONE AND ONLY SPINNER IN THIS WORLD SHANE WARNE AND AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED HE IS THE ONLY WORLD RECORD HOLDER FOR THE MOST TEST WICKETS EVER TAKING. :mad::argue::cardR::furious::fyou1::swear::ranting3:

Back
Top Bottom