Most money you've won in Bowling

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
Hi! Just wonderin' what is the most money you've got out of bowling from a single event. The most I've got is $300.00 from a league grand final. There should be a few high money prizes won from people on here. :p

Um, I won $115 (I think) at state this year...nuttin compared 2 other amounts, but hey gotta start sumwher I spose huh?? Ive also won a bowling ball, but I think it was only worth like $120 at the time (White Dot)...

The most mine would be was $500 and that was for a 299..... gotta love the 4 pin :lol:

In a 9 no-tap i won in the womens and got the choice of either a trip to QLD or $1,000
I took the money :wink:
I also won $450 at Vic150 this year

Cya :D

Actually after the insurance premium came out it was only $173,700. Still not too untidy a pay day, not to mention the $7,500 I got for running 2nd that day too.

After that the premiums rose about 200 percent for such awards making them almost impossible to get, so it might last a while yet.

last year i won just under $7,000 without cashing in a tournament, but that includes a mini lotto win as well

in 25 years, first time i have made a profit, and probably the last

but none of us should be in it for the money, cause it just isn't there

Winning last years Restricted Cup in Townsville i won $550 but that was after bowling 21 games straight to win it....

Before that the most i had won was $325 from Vic 150

Most I've won for a league payout was this year in our State Youth league. Finished first and picked up $875 plus a $400 ball too.

In a tournament it was the $1800 picked up for 2nd at Cannington Classic, followed by the $905 at Melbourne Cup.

All up this year from bowling I've picked up either just under or just over $4000 (that includes going just over 8 months without missing a cash placing in a tournament :D) -- the bowling has pretty much paid for itself with money won going straight towards airfares, accommodation etc for another tournament. :D:D:D

My best cash would be for my perfect game:

$1000 + the centre bought my ring for me, valued at $800.

So effectively an $1800 payout for a 300 in normal league isnt bad :D.

Brett Hall said:
My best cash would be for my perfect game:

$1000 + the centre bought my ring for me, valued at $800.

So effectively an $1800 payout for a 300 in normal league isnt bad :D.

Yeah I got the $1k for the 300, I didn't get the ring though.
TBA had stopped giving out free 300 rings in 2000 allegedly, but the Hobart Association weren't told that till about 8 months ago :roll:

So mine's a lazy a $1000 :)

Yeah, not everyone that has bowled a 300 at Shoalhaven City Lanes got the payout & free ring though.

Basically, the deal was, the first bowler in the centre to do it got the payout & free ring.

The first bowler to do it was Peter Robinson....one of the owners of the centre, he didn't feel right taking the payout & ring & so left it for the 2nd person to bowl one. I just happened to be the 2nd person to do it.

I bowled my 300 in December 2002, the centre now has 7 or 8 300s now, weird hey.

Back
Top Bottom