Most money you've won in Bowling

hey, i realise this is a thread for the most money WE have won but i dont see anypoint starting a new thread, i was just wondering what the most money ever won was? im geussing it would be in america somewhere?

oh yeah most money ive won....$50 :p
Edit: i one $100 in league once

I did a "Coaching with Cara Honeychurch" clinic about 2 months ago (just to fix a couple of problems I had) and she mentioned that when she was bowling in the states, for 1 game she bowled a 300 and they gave her a chq for $50,000! :shock: which is awesome for 1 game

Bagginout said:
I did a "Coaching with Cara Honeychurch" clinic about 2 months ago (just to fix a couple of problems I had) and she mentioned that when she was bowling in the states, for 1 game she bowled a 300 and they gave her a chq for $50,000! :shock: which is awesome for 1 game

Yeah that would be the life, from what i remember it was becuase it was live on tv? or something like that.

That would be correct.... 1999 AMF Gold Cup.

First game against Wendy McPherson and Aleta Sill

Got it here on tape

yeah, ive got it on tape too, the funny thing was in the 10th frame her finger slug came out of the ball, on tv, in the 1oth, bout to bowl a 300.

i asked her wat was going through her mind at the time and she said that she wasnt even thinkin of the 300, she was worried bout holding up the show. it was her first tournament on the pro tour and her fist tv appearence over there. wat a great way to show wat us aussies are made of.

well anyways the most ive ever won is $1100 from league, thats from coming 3rd. then $500 from my first 300 but i had to pay for the ring out of that which was $375. oh and dont forget the $450 for 3rd a sydney cup couple of weeks ago.

The most that I won was $2500 for a bowling bonza jackpot - Bowled over 3 games you have to get strikes in certain frames - including 3 in the tenth of the third game.
It hadnt gone off for months and I was only 6 months out of juniors when I won. (When I was a junior if you recieved cash you lost your junior status).
The funny thing was it then went off again 2 nights later and the guy only recieved $150 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom