MELBOURNE CUP SPOT 2006 IN BENDIGO!!! - Saturday 20th May

was a great turnout. Well done to everyone.
Well done to Greg Brooks, and Wayne Chester. Great bowling from Jamie Drew as well missing out by only 2 pins. And a great comeback from Ben Threlfall stringing together a 279 and a 255 to put him into 4th place.
Good Job to everyone, and good luck to Greg and Wayne.

I would like to say well done to Greg on his effort tonight (blowing the house apart) with a 220+ ave and also well done to Wayne for finnishing 2nd. And also well done but bad luck to Jamie who bowled so consistant tonight and push Wayne along. Well done boys and good luck for the Melbourne Cup
Cheers Chris

I would just like to say congratulations to Greg and Wayne, great bowling guys! Was a great turn out and well done to all who competed.

Cheers,
Jamie Drew :)

What a great result and congrats to both Greg and Wayne. Look forward to both of you bowling in the MTC in June. I guess the rest of the bowlers will put their entries in for the MTC.:cool:

wchester said:
I got lucky...well bowled to Greg Brooks and Jamie Drew for pushing me over the finish line.
Now what do I do?...
The Melbourne Cup is way too many games for me. Hmmm....
Looks to me as though someone is trying to sell??

:idea: I suppose I could put a link to my Paypal account on here, and for $5.00 each I can give you all a shot at winning the spot. (once I get about 100 paid entries, that is) :idea:

Back
Top Bottom