9.Andrew Carmichael.
10.Greg Brooks.
11.Luke Kairn.
12.Pat Fayh.
13.Scott Nelson.
14.Heath McKean.
15.Steven Kennedy.
16.Ben Threlfall.

Kenno's out of 'retirement' - look out world, the big lug is back!
Good to see.

Rev contest - Buzza vs Kenno! Who will win? LOL. ;)
I'd like to see that.
Sorry, spoog can play too if he wants. You up for it spoog?

Should be fun - beer afterwards Greg?

hey greg
could you please put down Chris Hamilton for this event
thanks

Thanks Hamma.
1.Wayne Chester. 2.Luke Kairn.3.Scott Nelson. 4.Heath McKean.5.Steven Kennedy. 6.Ben Threlfall.7.Chris Mckenzie. 8.David McEwan.9.Andrew Clarke. 10.Graeme Worthington.11.Jamie Drew. 12.David Farquharson.13.Mark Dodds. 14.Andrew Carmichael.
15.Greg Brooks. 16.Pat Fayh.
17.Chris Hamilton.

Graeme,

Good to see you put your name down. Couldn't you talk Peter Gallagher into it, as well.

Chris

What about all those other good bowlers at Shep. After their effort at Country Cup I thought they would be eager to come over.

See you both on Saturday.

Dunno,
Might be able to talk Woody into it though
Nat says since she's going to be there she might as well bowl so put Natalie O'Connor down as well.
Graeme

PS
all those good bowlers over at Shep?.........but Hamma IS bowling:)

Greg,

Two things, firstly I have to remove Steven Kennedy from the mix, he has been pre booked this weekend which he has just been reminded about and apologizes for the inconvenience. Secondly, which squad is the winner/s going into? I just had a look and thought that the lists were all full and they were now taking reserves.

Thanks Peter ,, see you Saturday.
So Carmers
Sorry i miss out on seing Mr. Kennedy i've been told he can get on to it a bit..??
which squad is the winner/s going into? Good Point .Carmers.
I Have 2 spots booked into B Squad..Hope B Squad suits.
With this said regardless of entries i have decided to put up both spots. So first & 2nd will get a spot. So every serious tournament bowler should have crack at this one.
Field so far
1.Wayne Chester. 2.Luke Kairn.3.Scott Nelson. 4.Heath McKean.5.Peter Gallagher . 6.Ben Threlfall.7.Chris Mckenzie. 8.David McEwan.9.Andrew Clarke. 10.Graeme Worthington.11.Jamie Drew. 12.David Farquharson.13.Mark Dodds. 14.Andrew Carmichael.
15.Greg Brooks. 16.Pat Fayh.
17.Chris Hamilton.

This is looking Like a hot field now ,hope the city guys don't get wind of this..
1.Wayne Chester. 2.Luke Kairn.3.Scott Nelson. 4.Heath McKean.5.Peter Gallagher ?. 6.Ben Threlfall.7.Chris Mckenzie. 8.David McEwan.9.Andrew Clarke. 10.Graeme Worthington.11.Jamie Drew. 12.David Farquharson.13.Mark Dodds. 14.Andrew Carmichael.15.Greg Brooks. 16.Pat Fayh.
17.Chris Hamilton. 18.Graeme O'Connor 19.Natalie O'Connor. 20.Kevin Wilkins.
21.Tim Thompson. 22.Doug Neff.

Kev

At least Graeme will be there. There are a few others missing.

Nat - you are the only female. Surely there are more ladies that want to mix it with the guys.

Tim - what about Melissa???

A great opportunity for anyone wishing a cheap entry into a great competition.

For the record Tim doesn't even know he is bowling yet. Liss dobbed him in. lmao.

Dave we are having a fundraiser for Relay for Life saturday night. A pyjama party at the bowl so us ladies are busy with that.

wchester said:
Do I get handicap due to my advanced age?

Let's see Wayne, since we're handicapping, we'll go off your singles league ave in Bendigo at the moment, I'll take my Keon Park league ave, add GST, and we'll call it quits........sound ok??? Lol.

Just hope everyone shows, format to use the whole house is great, a field of 24 at 3 to a pair would be good to see.

Great field, good to see people who would not normally look at MTC having a go.

See you all Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom