Looking for leagues in North Brisbane

Jasol

Hi all
I'm am moving to Brisbane from Adelaide this friday hence I am looking for some leagues to join. I've been bowling for almost 16 years and currently average in the 190's to low 200's in my leagues at AMF Woodville in SA.
I'm moving to the Northern Suburbs of Brisbane so will be happy to bowl at any centre on the North Side. Preferably like to bowl in a team setting as I have been bowling in 5 man teams for quite some time.

Thanks for reading

Jason Sadler :)

The best leagues in Qld are in north Brisbane... Strike Homes Doubles at chermside on Tuesdays is brilliant and Thursdays at Caboolture also very high quality

Chermside doubles is full this year with 20 teams, next year i hope to fill the centre so if you like put your name down for 2014.
For this year you should contact Caboolture Bowl, great centre with strong leagues. Wednesday night they run a 4 person team league from 8pm and they are always looking for subs.

Thanks for the info guys. I've been told Caboolture is a good centre to bowl at. Will most likely contact them over the weekend and see how I go.

Hi Jason,

Definitely give Caboolture a call - I believe there is a spot in the Thursday Singles League.

Chermside have a great doubles league on Tuesday nights as well (I believe that is full though at the moment).

Cheers
JK

Hi Jasol, if you want to have a bowl on the Kegel Tokyo pattern, you can pop up on Sat. 1.30 pm or Sunday at 9.30am for $4 game. Contact 5495 6000. Good opportunity to meet some bowlers also.

Sorry about misunderstanding re dates - was 2nd March. However, good game rates at Caboolture ANYTIME - just mention my name !!!! Hope to see you checking out the bowling over this weekend from Fri. 6.00pm to Sunday as some of the best in this country will 'strut their stuff'. ENJOY.

Thats ok, will see what i'm up to over the weekend. I bowled last night's (Wednesday) Super League as a reserve and will be again next week. Is definitely a good league and centre. Quite liked the new replay feature where it catches you making your approach to the lane. I hope I will eventually get into that league as a permanent bowler but in the meantime will happily bowl as a roving reserve as much as possible.

And only just down the road on the goldy at Amf Robina we have a few big leagues aswell with bowlers coming down from brissy feel free to pop down on tues or a weds and ask for me and we always looking for subs aswell.

Will keep that in mind. Have managed to join the doubles league on Monday nights at Kedron. The vacancy they had there was for a new team of two however so if anyone is interested in joining me and signing up to another league let me know :)

Back
Top Bottom