Highest league avg for a season?

Thanks for the replies guy, we tend to have some softer house conditions in Australia and I was inquisitive (do you know what that means Humma?) to see how much the scoring pace has gone up.

I'm also bowling at a centre now where I feel I can average a lot! Considering this will be one of my final years of competitive bowling I wanted to go out with a ridiculous average. Its quite ridiculous now, lets hope it stays that way!

Porto, I got you covered mate :D

223 with pearlized urethane (Ebonite Turbo) at Cross Road on wood in about 1994 in the (then) Acott Super Singles. I think Damien Norman had about the same with a Brunswick Phantom (black)

Looks like Matt has the bench mark, nice bowling mate, I've 2 x 1000 blocks in 5 weeks, I think I got you covered :D

Will let you know in December I guess

How you going at Aspley George? What is your team averaging there? ;)
Surely you are anchoring with something ridiculous?

How you going at Aspley George? What is your team averaging there? ;)
Surely you are anchoring with something ridiculous?

Star studded line up i believe too RC, big effort just bowling in that team let alone anchoring it.

His average must be huge…

What’s that team name by the way!

Star studded line up i believe too RC, big effort just bowling in that team let alone anchoring it.
His average must be huge…
What’s that team name by the way!

I know of something else that’s huge, and it’s not in Go's Pants:p :p
Oh their team name is second place:) :)
Love the shirts boys

It is meant to be called "Our Big Gay Greek Teammate" but i dont know how our team form got all those crayon scribbles all over the name section? :confused:

It is meant to be called "Our Big Gay Greek Teammate" but i dont know how our team form got all those crayon scribbles all over the name section? :confused:

That's what happens when you leave things in the hands of hammor, I mean Hummer, sorry it's himoer, hissy, homer or humpty, Arrh I give up...You know who I mean...:D

Back
Top Bottom