K&K WINNERS!!!

Shadows Fall

Prince of Darkness
Congratulations to Glenn Loader and Bianca Flanagan on winning the 2009 K&K Classic, held at Cannon Hill this weekend.

Mens

1st - Glenn Loader
2nd - George Frilingos
3rd - Dale Fitzgerald

Women

1st - Bianca Flanagan
2nd - Kate Wilton
3rd - Cassie Staudinger

There was some really great bowling in the men and women, and it was really great to see some of the countries best Adult, Youth and Senior bowlers in action.

Thanks to the Major Sponsors the Spicers for their continued support, Kirstie Mills for all of her excellent and tireless hard work, and the staff at Cannon Hill for a great weekend.

See you next year

Steve Hunt :D

Well done Loadster on a great win. I knew you had it in you.Keep up the good work mate.
Cheers Lovey

Congrats. to both winners - great work Bee and this was your warm-up/warning for the Qld. Ladies Classic !!

Special 'well done' to my 14th Best Friend - Tamara Harmsworth - great effort and a nice little warm up for Assn. Challenge ..... and the Ladies Classic also.

Flower

WAIT!! am i reading correctly?? bee got first!! its miracle finally no more second places for you :)

congrats bee well deserved!!

simon

Well done Bee Bee and Glen!!!
You guys both bowled amazing this weekend, it was great to see!

Congrats again!!!

Love Cass xoxox

Well done FITZ.
Its about time you start to bowl at or near your best, Keep it up old chap;):p

well done bee and glen. :)
you were throwing the ball real good in qualifying bee, it sucked i couldnt watch the matchplay :(
and george, is there ever a tournament where you dont finish in the top 3? good effort mate :)

congrats to all who made matchplay

Back
Top Bottom