IMportant notice for the K & K Classics

km25

Hi Everyone,

I Have notice that there is a youth tournament on the same weekend as the K & K. There are some bowlers that have put there name down for the youth tournament that have confirmed there spot in the K & K. Could the following bowlers please let me know whether you would still like your spot in the K & K.

Mel Warmington
adam Pringle
Matthew Simpson
Hamish Rogers
Luke Green
Yousef Akbar
Cassie Straudinger

Greatly appreciated if you could respond to this asap as you can understand we have to keep everything up to date for other bowlers.

Thankyou
Kirstie

Sorry, I was going to get in contact today anyway but Adam Pringle and Melanie Warmington wont be making the K & K this year. Pity about the clash. Would have love to have bowled it for the first time. Maybe next year. Sorry for the inconveniance once again.

Hope you realise that the K N K Classic has DOUBLE ranking points and Mayfield has only SINGLE points. I know what I would be bowling in. Just remember for next year. Look at dates first.

nomad said:
Hope you realise that the K N K Classic has DOUBLE ranking points and Mayfield has only SINGLE points. I know what I would be bowling in. Just remember for next year. Look at dates first.
Yes, but seeing as all of those people are youth bowlers, im sure they would prefer to bowl in a youth event. And even though it isnt double points, its a part of the national youth series, which K and K isnt a part of.

Well thats true. I didn't know that it was part of the national series until I spoke to Ben 2 MIN ago so I wouldn't of put this post on. Sorry Hamish maybe I should READ Entry Forms before I put posts on. Just call it FOOT in MOUTH disease.

It also counts towards the Bowler of year prize which is worth around 6 grand as glenn has stated in one of his posts.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom