is anyone going to challenge dandy dunn shield

Greetings from sunny Saudi Arabia!! Just discovered this site and wanted to wish the Dandy Dunn Shield team good luck and I'm sure they will kick everybody's a#$ no problems!!

Hi rachael how r u and the bubs doing, :) Thanks for the vote of
confidence in our fine Dandy side and I'm sure we will do you
very proud :p
I'm going to take this opportunity to wish all sides the very best
of luck in shield this weekend :wink:
can't wait 2 catch up with old friends and 2 meet new ones :)
remember guy's and girls its a game and all this tit 4 tat
on this post has been banter amongst friends, just 4 those
who may hav thought we were serious :roll:
However on a more serious note I would like to say
Dandy's gonna kik some serious ass :twisted: :twisted:

P.S.Bazza I miss u :cry: :cry:

Yes good luck to all this weekend.

... and Biscuit i hope you're wrong... anyway we will do our best to try and make a contest of it :)

Iron your pants and polish your balls cos its woopin time come this weekend.

:agrue:

Dandenongs coming home with the goods and if you don't like it you'll have to face up to little Red here :bad-word:

Seriously though good luck to all the contestants and have a good Tourny everyone

Hate to state the obvious but I thought that Dandenong weren't suppose to have any challenges this year?

GO PARKERS!

PS: Didn't a someone from Dandenong say that Keon Park had no hope?

i think the question is WHO DID CHALLENGE DANDY..

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE DANDY TEAM..

i would like to take this opportunity to congratulate keon park on winning the dunn shield on the weekend.they proved they were the best TEAM there from the start of play on saturday and it was a bit unfortunate they should've pulled off the clean sweep.obviously we were inferior as a team as was proven and that next year we can perform as one instead of whatever that discrace was on the weekend.that is the worst team i have ever been part of and was extremely embarassed.making allstars was at least something but a good hard look at how things were done needs to be done right back to prior to the tournement i wont go into detail but if the same people run the show next year i might have to give dunn shield a miss which would be a shame as i live for team events like this.once again congats to the best team there KEON PARK. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I would like to congratulate you on making the All Star team, along with Mary. Mac, you can come and bowl for Keon Park anytime :D :)

You are right Mac... It's all about comming together as a team..

At keon Park that's one thing that happens.. We come together and everyone enjoy's themselves..

On the saturday night we go and have tea together and invite opposition team members to join us.. That's what the weekend is all about..

So i hope next year that all comes back on track and you'll be bowling..

Dunn shield needs teams like dandy at full strenght and firing because the entertainment value that comes out your team is sensational..

You put that accross to nicely Mac,

If I was to say my peace I would surely be kicked off this forum.

Its just unfortunate that positions are taken for granted and don't employ the assistance of well experienced bowlers or at least input.

Which is why I took the stand I did. (seemed to help out anyhow)

Any way I would also like to take this opportunity to congratulate Keon Park. You proved the toughest team to beat this weekend.

See you guys next year.

Congrats to all who bowled. Its been awhile since i have bowled in it and it was good to catch up with alot of people. I must say it helped to come away with the win but theres no way i'd say it was easy. Tough conditions and competitors made for a challenging weekend.

To the Keon Park team and supporters i would like to say thankyou for a great team effort and a very enjoyable weekend. Girls, dont worry about it i'm sure you can go one better next year.

Hope to see you all back next year.

This was my second Dunn Shield and I must agree that the conditions were tough but fair. Congrats to Lorraine, Mac and Mary on making the All Stars.

Moorabbin had a happy team and all 14 bowlers mixed well.

Hope to be there again next year.

Sumo

Hi to all,

I just want to say to Lizzy, Suzie, Rhonny, Barbie, Kaz, and Nic thanx girls for for a great tourny we were a team in every sense
and I love you guys =D>

To sharon, Bernie, kim and Sam thanku for all the cheering and
support throughout the weekend I think some were upset by it
:lol: :lol: but hell we loved it.

A special thanx to my friend lauren Stewart our team manager
I dont think you could hav done things any better sorry we couldnt
make it three in a row for you but we gave it a shake :Fade-col:

Well done Mac on all stars and to my friends Lisa and Allan Nottman
and congratulations to Keon Park on winning Dunn shield
=D> =D>
A Big congats to my baby Baz and Victoria on winning Bronze in Rauchig great effort to everyone :wink:

and how good were to northcote men???? shows the centre isn't totally shit... well it is anyways. congrats to keon park. although there was one game where i thought the men had lost the plot, missing single pins like no tomorro.

I would just like to congratulate the Sunshine ladies team, who bowled extremely well under pressure, in the most important match of the weekend. It was great to see you crash Keon Parks party :D :D :D. You bowled like a true team and showed them all that Sunshine still has what it takes. I can't believe that no one has made mention of you ladies on here yet, but I can only summise that the other teams are still trying to find what hit them. Once again congratulations on your top effort, you are the champions. :D :D :D

hi,
well i would just like to say a huge congrats to my home centre Keon-park for kicking some serious butt out there on the weekend... to Alan and Lisa Notman Mac,and to my awesome little chicky babe Mary Branca and last but not least my Uncle Paul Madden they all bowled extremly well.. pitty i was working but i was following Keon-park all the way..
bad luck to the ladies u guys should have won.. and us girls at Junior Shield will get revenge for ya's.. lol
it was a great tourny on everyones behalf but i would like to make a special congrats to the guy from Morabbin dunno know his name but he bowled 277 in the last game..
a huge congratualtions
well done guys
Tracey Madden

Casper
My team mate Mike Smith threw the 277. He bowled steadily throughout the Shield and ended up just outside the All Stars, a great effort from a true sporting gentleman.

Sumo

Firstly congratulations to Keon Park from myself and the rest of the Northcote team you guys bowled really well all weekend.

A big thanks to everyone that bowled regardless of how you went, its all about competing.

Congrats to all the allstars for making it cause it certainly wasn't an easy condition.

And lastly thanks to all those associated with running the tournament, especially Warren Stewart, Tony Goodwin, Evelyn Jones, Brett Best and Northcotes backend mechanics on a job well done.
There were few problems over the weekend and most problems were fixed very quickly.
Considering it was on wooden lanes this year the condition layed down, whilst not easy, was challenging enough to make the tournament competitive.
And with little or no break downs things ran pretty smoothly.
Look forward to seeing everyone in sunny (please be sunny) Frankston.
Cheers
Brendan

Knox Kill Dandy & CHANGE ?

Knox Bowler"s ( CHUCKER'S ) pulled it out of there ASS and crush the mighty Dand'y.

ps. We Kicked Keon Park as well !!!!!!

Yea alright we held you all up well most any way.....

A great week end well done to the winners.

SHOULD THE FORMAT CHANGE ?

I BELIVE IT SHOULD IT SHOULD BE RUN THE SAME WAY AS THE NATIONAL STATE COMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

IE: ONLY 7 POINT'S UP FOR GRAB'S IT WILL EVEN UP THE COMP SO MUCH MORE AND MAKE IT EVEN MORE EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!

GAZZA :p :idea: :?:

WELL TAHNKS MARY.. MY SISTER AND I APPRECIATE THE KIND WORDS.. YOUR A SUPERSTAR GIRL.. :D :D

ALAN (NODDY)

Back
Top Bottom