is anyone going to challenge dandy dunn shield

:lol: :lol: :lol: I loved that skippy but I've gotta better idea why dont lindz lay down coz thats what he's good at so we can wipe our feet on him once we're done :lol:

Gees,

We got alot of talk here... i bet this "orange boy" wouldn't "lay down" if you wanted to put some money on some one on one action. Unless ofcoarse you dont have confidence in your own games and need team members to hold you up. :p :D :lol:

ps - So who am i talking too?? If you dont wanna say its cool, i understand, coz then you wont be able to talk yourself up.

Its pretty hard to talk yourself up when your already
number one in the country. hahaha
Yes Lindz, its Trotts here.

i think you better get your facts straight number 2 in the country hey lindz this is kegel baby's dad :wink: :wink:

Shit...thanks chucker, correction noted. I will have to
take Lindz's blouse off and get my arse back into gear.
hahahahaha
(bugger should have looked at the national rankings first)

hey chucker,
I believe you'll be doing a fair bit of that
on friday night, how is my kegal baby
feeling :D :D

Hey Biscuit or should i say Mary. Chucker will be doing plenty
of chucking friday night and into the small hours of sat. morning
and quite possibly right through sat. arvo
Hope he's in reasonable shape to look after Kegel Baby
on sat. night when you and Mrs Kegel will have your own
ventures to the porcelin bus. hahahahahahaha

kegel babys doing great he will give you a big cuddle tonight,lots of chuching in store for me by the sounds of it :roll: :roll:

Hey lindz my man,

stop getting so uptight. :cry: If you read the topic heading this ones about Dunn Shield. You may have heard of it. it is a Team event.

Your reading skills are as high as your s**t Dribbling.

We all know how good you are Lindz ( :D ) but even you can't hold up Chaddy on your own.

And from everything I've read so far I've heard no one boast about themselves (except for skippy's last statement - but hey he's bloody entitled too- even you can't argue with that? But then again you probably will!) We've all been boasting about the Team, not ourselves (there's that team word again - has it sunk in yet)

Come Dunn Shield mate, Just give it your best shot. thats all you can really hope for :D

Can't wait to here from you: Again.

ey ey ey,

TRotts, i didnt know you were computer literet :lol:

Mac, you've got the Kegel Baby to look after, you should'nt be on the net. :lol:

Mary Mary Mary, i think you should pay more attentiion to Bazza.

Buzzer, i dont even know who you are, but im loose buddy, i dont get uptight about bowling, especially Shield. As for the TEAM word. From the words of a GREAT coach, TEAM WORK is : "Line me up man!"
We line up the chaddy team, we got TEAM WORK in motion.

PS - I'm a PimP

hey lindz you should be able to line us all up now.i hear you have a bit more hand on the ball now.well bowled in s.a. :lol:

Mac, this is me were talking about... its not that i got more hand, its the balls.

I'll let you in on a secret, in your next order get a TIME ZONE.

more hand, whatever. :lol:

i will keep that in mind lindz.are you going to mildura if so i will check out this time zone you are talking up!!!! :p

Who is actually in the Dandenong Shield Team (Mens and Womans)?

3 years in a row is a pretty hard task (Guys) - No matter whos in the team I don't believe Dandy is up to it this year especially with the few I already know who are in the team. Don't take it personal as I do not wish to upset anyone I just beleive a few other teams may have what it takes this year. Any way I will be more sure of this once I find out the full team line up.

So much fuss!!!!

We will see who will win this year. :)

There are alot of strong teams. Don't forget it's at Northcoat we may as well bowl on the road it won't be as dry.

I'm sure it will be tough for all.

:lol:

Hi to all,
mens team line up is Mark Dodds
Mac Stewart
Paul Francis
Michael Doutch
Lee Phillips
Ian Straun
Rudy Kerkvielt

ladies line up is Mary Branca
Jenny Buckle
Sue Grinstead
Liz Millard
Nicole addamo
Barbara Carlson
Rhonda Hebbard

This is the mens and ladies line up for dandy :lol: :lol: :lol:

MMMM.

Thanks for that buiscut

I'll stick with my earlier comments. Not this year Dandy

just a revamp on that team ian strahan is not in the team he is the reserve and mick carlson is in.the plate who are you and who do you think will challange us and why?i am interested in you train of thought on this subject with so useful answers.

Thanx for that chucker there's also been another change
in the ladies line up Jenny Buckle is now representing
Victoria in Rachuig (Congratulations Tweety :lol: )
And Karen Farnell will be taking her place. C U on the
lanes :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom