is anyone going to challenge dandy dunn shield

chucker

with 3 allstar members from last year and the other 2 members unavailable should any other teams turn up this year

dandy dunn shield

the dandy dunn shield mens team is that strong
that the only thing that will stop them winning
a third successive shield, is if the entire team
bowls with their opposite hands. hahahahahaha
Go Dandy :D

the same thing in dunn shield is happening in junior shield... will anyone get within a country mile of Keon Park...

tip to dandy... don't get to cocky just yet... names don't mean nothing if they don't perform!!

keon park maybe forgetting one thing this is not a handicapped event dandy will win they are the best TEAM there.

Freak your forgetting one thing.

its not the individual names you must fear.

This is a team game and its the Name

DANDENONG DUNN SHIELD you need only fear.

We aren't cocky! we're just Hungry.

Dandenong is the new Power House. And we're coming to claim whats ours.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Freak_300....Yes being to cocky is a problem
but the Dandy Boys understand that and i
know that these guys are hungry without
being cocky and will work there arses off
like the last 2 years. Three in a row is all the motivation
the Boys need. I am just dissapointed that i wont be
able to be part of it this year.....due to the Rachuig/
Dunn Shield date clash. Wouldnt you think that some
sought of adjustment with dates could have been
made, so that those of us who have qualified
for Rachuig would also have been able to bowl Shield.
Come on AMF...head out of the sand please guys.
Push Shield back one week...surely thats not a big
drama. Dont we wont to encourage people to bowl
as much as possible...pity to have 2 such great tournaments
clashing.

I agree with Skippy 100% :!:

It's all because of the stupid Rugby that Rachuig was put back to a later date than usual. No one likes Rugby anyway!!! So why couldn't Dunnshield do exactly the same thing & move it either a week earlier or a week later. I'm sure something could be arranged.

It's unfair to the bowlers who make Rachuig & that qualify to bowl Dunnshield but now cannot represent their centre.

Then the arguement that Rachuig bowlers shouldn't bowl Dunnshield anyway. Well that's a whole lot of Crap. Dunnshield is a SCRATCH Tournament. It's not a Handicapp tournament. Dunnshield has become one of the best tournaments in Victoria, with alot of quality bowlers bowling.

So I say the same thing as Skippy. Come on AMF, do something about changing Dunnshield. Give every bowler a chance to compete in a competition that is alot of fun & plenty of high scoring to be seen. :D

Stop living in the past... whoooo hoooo, 2 in a row....

NOT this year buddy, you guys just dont have what it takes no more.

Who's going to stand up?? Chaddy! + NORTHCOTE lanes, your guys wont be able to handle the conditions...

ps - bazza, ill be collecting my 50 after we kick your ass.

Hey Linds

Luv your confidence but um,

Bazz will be up in Queensland with the Rachuig team so that 50 will be better off in my pocket after we're done destroying u guys.
:lol:

team brunswick wont be there to back you up lindz buzzer will destroy you on the lanesand if he is out that game i will ha ha ha.

You're all talk lindz.

You can con your way into most things but winning shield just won't be one of them.

Take it easy dude. 8)

Chucker, the name says it all... need i saymore. Keep chucking buddy.

Buzzer, talk your team up, thats the only satisfaction you guys are getting this year.

Gee Lindz brother wish i could be bowling in something like this. I miss all the bagging and crap. Maybe one year mate.

ROO BOY

Deano

Hey Lindz,
Dont be worrying about "Chucker". The name is nothing
like the style...this guy has got it all and if you knew who
it was then you would now be about to change your undies.
hahahahahaha
Who are you bowling for? second or third place? because
i know your not in the Dandy team hahahahahahaha
:D :D

Hey Lindz, weve ordered that tip truck to collect all the dribble that keeps fallin outtya mouth, :D

Also lets not forget our womens team, it looks like theres going to be a clean sweep this year.

ps. dont forget to pay your debts buddy

Skippy,
aint no one in Dunn Shield gonna wanna make me change my under wear... i know who's in your team, all i gotta say is: lucky Mac's got big shoulders.

Biscuit,
Good to see you've got yourself a user name, just to stick up for your team mates. lets just forget about the women shall we.

:p :lol: :D

Hey Lindz,

Lets not forget about the women, shall we!! Don't tell me you think Chaddy ladies have any chance. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dandy ladies have a very good side in this year & it takes the Men & Ladies team to win The Shield, don't forget.

Go Dandy!!

the women have a very good side and they have the womens winning manager of the last 2 years as well as a secret weapon KEGEL BABY.the shield is won by the best team men and women and nobody will match it with dandy's team and supporters look out this is a warning to those teams that have either a good mens team or womens team,we have a great combined team.mac doesn't have the biggest shoulders in our team i do so watch out lindz.

Hey Lindz,
Come back and bowl league at Dandy...we need
an orange boy for Dunn Shield and someone to roll out the red carpet when the team arrives at Northcote hahaha

Back
Top Bottom