interesting posts on PBA.com

I've been sticking up for Belmo and apprently my American counterparts dont like it. I really dont care, what Sean did was uncalled for and unprofessional, I standby my opinion. Chuck Gardener who was the coach of Brunswick in the recent teams challenge is standing by Sean and his comments. For that, they can all go jump in the lake in my eyes....

Wayne, you too, you dont like bowling in this country, go back to your own. You only seem to contribute to cause arguements or contraversary, hence the start of this post. You have nothing positive to say or contribute in Australian bowling so how about you just stick to the American crap....

Alot of the americans on there seem too pig headed to see anything other then "Rash was justified and Belmo was out of line". That and the language barrier. Think you would have lost the Americans when you mentioned standing up for a 'mate' George, that's far to cultural different for some of them to get their heads around.

I am just surprised that they can defend Rash. Whether what Belmo did was intentional or NOT, the comments made by Rash are truly unprofessional.

Some are even saying that Rash should not have been fined but Belmo should have. ??WTF??

I know most Americans believe that America is the world, but some are just on a totally different planet all together!

Lets all take a step back and think about what we are discussing here... i mean really?

A guy made a noise with a bottle.... another guy went off at him.

Get in the real world people. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Next....

It kills me to reply on 'Chesters I have no life post'!
Its going to be hard for you to grasp the concept Wayne but all I can see is George standing beside Belmo as good mates do. Maybe you should be throwing your support behind Belmo as everyone else does. It's called being Australian!!
I have no idea why your mission is to have a negative impact on bowling.

For the record..I have NEVER said that I thought Belmo made a sound with his water bottle intentionally for the purpose of throwing off his opponent.
What I DID say was the following There's always the possibility that Belmo intentially tried to put Rash off. Either that or it was staged by the PBA/WWE

I merely posed the question, leaving it up to everyone else to voice their opinion of what may or may not have happened. Why is it that just about everyone stopped reading that post after just ½ of the sentence?

I've been called an idiot, a bitter old man and worse by some of Totalbowling members...for what? Asking a question?

Now let's take the recent posts by Australia's very own George Frilingos.
A couple of months ago he started a thread on the PBA.com forum calling Brad Angelo a douche bag (this thread was quickly removed by the PBA)
Then a couple of days ago he does it again. This time calling well respected Brunswick PBA Tour Rep Chuck Gardner a douche bag.
I haven't seen anyone calling George any names on this site for putting Australian's in a bad light.

I love Australia, I love the USA and I love the sport of bowling. Can the same be said of everyone else on this forum?

Wayne you can't expect intelligent answers from stupid people that don't know the difference between a statement and a question, but you do cause controversy any which way you look at it. Always good for a chuckle.

I don't agree with the way George has posted on the PBA forum but I did note he did retract and say sorry for calling chuck a DB.
At the end of the day, its a forum where people can voice their opinion. And we all know the saying about opinions.....

I only just got a chance to read the thread in question....

Wow.... il leave it at that.

Wayne you can't expect intelligent answers from stupid people that don't know the difference between a statement and a question, but you do cause controversy any which way you look at it. Always good for a chuckle.

A question is usually followed by one of these '?'

Any sportsman that reacts the way these two bowlers have acted to supposed noise from a water bottle (that by the way was supplied by the TV crew) has a problem. If you are so easily upset by so small a noise you have mental issues of your own to worry about.

Brad Angelo was threatening to 'go home' before he won his first event last season after a dozen or more years of trying. While Sean Rash (after a great start on the Tour) has fallen in a heap with some real 'sad' shows in the last couple of years.

Both have acted like spoilt brats and that's the truth of the matter!

As for Jason's comments .. what do you expect the guy to do .. sit and take this crap without responding. Jason handled the initial incident (with Angelo) with dignity by appologising for any inconvenience he may have caused.

After the appaling performance by Rash he had no choice but to respond!

I said this in an earlier post and I'll say it once more, the real issue is that Jason Belmonte and a number of other internationals are now taking home huge chunks of prize money that the locals see as their own.

It was ok when these same internationals were turning up, contributing their entry fee's, winning nothing and going home. Now that has all changed.

The World Series of Bowling, last year, had 44 internationals winning two events and figuring in many of the TV shows!

One can only wonder what the reaction will be now that the Series is on again next season!

Like on this site, most of the posts on the PBA site are about " picking sides ". " I'm on Belmo's side", "I'm on Sean's side", etc.

A controversy arises and we sort it out with emotion, picking sides, and resorting to personal abuse. Really ???

Ever thought of doing our best to sort out, factually, what actually happened, and deciding our attitude on that?

I 'lifted' the following post from the PBA site - at least it asks a pretty basic and I think, fairly sensible question.

Why not indeed?

thought Rash's inerview with Kimberly afterwards was very good. He said he "loved Belmo" but this stuff on the lanes has to stop. Good interview. Now Belmo's interview was a lot different. He called Rash a clown and acted like he did nothing wrong.

Randy said it correctly. Belmo, just put the bottle down.

Why can't he do that ??

Like on this site, most of the posts on the PBA site are about " picking sides ". " I'm on Belmo's side", "I'm on Sean's side", etc.

A controversy arises and we sort it out with emotion, picking sides, and resorting to personal abuse. Really ???

Ever thought of doing our best to sort out, factually, what actually happened, and deciding our attitude on that?

I 'lifted' the following post from the PBA site - at least it asks a pretty basic and I think, fairly sensible question.

Why not indeed?

thought Rash's inerview with Kimberly afterwards was very good. He said he "loved Belmo" but this stuff on the lanes has to stop. Good interview. Now Belmo's interview was a lot different. He called Rash a clown and acted like he did nothing wrong.

Randy said it correctly. Belmo, just put the bottle down.

Why can't he do that ??

pre shot routine perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom