I am on fire?

StrikerMatt

Since people got to know i won the very first tournament of my life on Sundat @ Tweed. However that ball was Columbia Jazz.

Today i got Hammer Plague 13lb, its very aggressive and dangerous ball. I am at the lower level of this highly advanced ball and my average may likely to skyrocket before the World Cup @ Caboolture. Am i going on fire??:surrender:

Dont worry. Im pretty ****ed up now. Average of 125 for 9 games is very ****ed up! thanks for wasting my money on new ball to be ****ed up. now im wasting everything on my life to become bankrupt because i am ****ed up

It might take longer than 9 games to adjust ur game (Ball speed, release, approach etc) from your jazz to the plague.. There's a world of difference between the two.
Practice makes perfect.

Matt, when you get a new ball it doesn't mean it will suit your shot or lane conditions instantly. The old ball doesn't stop working overnight, you can always pick it back up again.

Dont worry. Im pretty ****ed up now. Average of 125 for 9 games is very ****ed up! thanks for wasting my money on new ball to be ****ed up. now im wasting everything on my life to become bankrupt because i am ****ed up

i will try not to.

Gee im going to live in a cave for a few months, bye!!

Look dude, 125, stick it up a little!! at least 160-170 then go at those tourneys

Since people got to know i won the very first tournament of my life on Sundat @ Tweed. However that ball was Columbia Jazz.

Today i got Hammer Plague 13lb, its very aggressive and dangerous ball. I am at the lower level of this highly advanced ball and my average may likely to skyrocket before the World Cup @ Caboolture. Am i going on fire??:surrender:

We've had a fair bit of rain up here of late, which i think may have extinguished the flames :D

Seriously though take a chill pill, even some of the best bowlers in the country can at times struggle with a new ball. Doesn't mean the ball is bad, just need to learn when and how to use it.

Well Steve

I think your the man Matt needs to talk too, I'm sure he's related to the detectives:p:D:cool:

Matt,

Everyone has a bad day and new balls can take a while to get used to especially when it is your first high performance ball.

My suggestion is keep practising and talk to your ball driller / pro shop operator and get some tips and help from them to improve your game. I think you will find they will be more than happy to help.

Keep at it mate, bowling wasnt meant to be easy!

Yes it was a bad day Matt, but let's face it, you wouldn't exactly be Robinson Crusoe there.
I'm sure everyone one on here has had an absolute stinker of a tournament at some stage, I recently had one myself actually at the Australian Masters.
I was that hacked off with how my whole week went, that I lobbed most of my gear over the fence in the carpark at Rooty Hill.
I probably wouldn't recommend doing that, but I would say to you don't give it all away on the strength of one poor result, go home, practice LOTS, acquire more gear as you go along and learn to bowl with multiple balls, practice all your spare shooting and keep working at it.
You don't get anywhere in anything without making a ****load of mistakes first.
Good luck!

Went from my 'good' ball to my new ball and dropped 25 pins over 5 weeks, now im back where I was, and getting higher scores.. Happens to everyone, your not 1 and only.

Hey all
I was trying to get my rev up for World Cup at Caboolture on 2nd Jan cause most of those people have average over 200. Im nowhere near that plus i have an opportunity to get revved up. But i got sucked!

Back
Top Bottom