I am on fire?

60 seconds to a minute, the 50m swimming race had reference to 25sec lap time as opposed to 1500mtr race measured in minutes.

Yea well then.

I playrf 9 games on Xmas eve and scored highest of 229! Now the average for 9 games is 177.5. Maybe it is true to practice more to get your best score as possible. 229 is highest i ever got!!!

60 seconds to a minute, the 50m swimming race had reference to 25sec lap time as opposed to 1500mtr race measured in minutes.

Ah yes I see, thanks. I understand it when its put that way, I thought the 60 was applying to the 50m race only, not both events~

So months later on my average is powering up with good score of 170s oftenly. Now i can see the end of tunnel of level below 'professional' is near! I have quite few 200s since my highest of 229 on xmas eve last year. Im always get around 200 to 220 in the league.. Now i can see myself as a stroker, right handed skill always tend to rightside of number one pin to put a good strike power.

Still have columbia jazz and hammar plague as primary balls. I dont think i need more bowling balls at all.

Wont be long now Matt before you break into the 250's and 260's...then its just a matter of patience to hit your first 300.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom