hsc english

jessica

hey guys

as a lot of you probably know the english hsc topic is journeys. i am wondering if anyone has any related material i could use for the phjysical jounrey, it can be poems, articles, movies, songs whatever i just really need some articles... please help

luv jess

Hey Jess,
How is your family going? I hear that your roof blew off a couple of days ago. Is everyone okay?

Hey Jess, here are a few texts about Journey (does it have to be physical??)

-Looking For Alibrandi
-Fly Away Peter - probably the best one as it deals with one's journey to War

They are probably the best 2 that i can think of at the moment, anything else give me a yell

Brad

bookwise Id say Angelas Ashes is pretty interesting and To Kill a Mockingbird is also a good read to its amazing at how much society changes over time and what was so wrong back then is pretty much accepted and normal now.

Katherine

Heya Jess,

Surprising I know but I found the best texts to use for physical journeys were those really corny movies :p

The recent movie suddenly 30 could be used, im sure you already know what its about.

But any movie where someone swaps gender, suddenly grows 20 years etc and has to get used to their new self is great.

Good luck with your HSC jess.
macca

Wizard of Oz.

The original movie version would prolly be preferable.

Pretty simple storyline to follow, yet some pretty deep ideas & thus easy to write about & remember notes for in an exam.

Purple Munchkins and Wicked witches of the west .. love that movie Brett

As bad as this is going to sound, the Sound of Music is a good movie about journey.

Perhaps you could even get into the Disney stuff in depth... the Lion King is a good one that comes off the top of my head

Some of the Kids movies are really good for Journey themes

Good luck Jess
Brad

Back
Top Bottom