Inquiry Report help needed

*'TOPHER*

Hey guys, i am doing an inquiry report in english on bowling, and basicly
i need to know what the CG, Pap, Pin, Rg, etc. is and how it effects a balls performance, how drilling relative to the pin etc. can change the balls characteristics (more skid/later snap sort of thing)
I need to know about the different coverstocks(in general) and how they are different/affect performance.
I need to know about the history of the game eg. when did it become as it is now?(if that makes sense), where it originated and whos idea it was.
I need to know some records, most 300's, yougest 300, largets prize moeny won, etc.

I also need some info on some of out great bowlers, frawlz, cara, sue, etc.

So if anyone can help, or knows of some websites that would be heaps cool.

EDIT: if what i said doesnt make much sense thats becuase i dont know what im talking about...entire purpose of this project is to get an undertanding of the above stuff

Thanks everyone
Coshea

There's a bowling encyclopaedia which lists all of the stats ... when i find it i'll post the link for you

Daniel

This is a forum with over 2500 members...and only 2 of them are willing to help??? surely you guys must know of some sources :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

i have just learnt a heck of alot of things from that storm clossary, u shoudl use that as your source for info

Back
Top Bottom