HELP!

ms

is retired...
I know this should probably be in the ball forum, but i need some help.

I have tried emailing a couple of websites about a ball - to no reply. I am a tad annoyed that websites arent maintained especially when in the sport, we all hunt around for the best price.

I have emailed Rebel Tenpin TWICE and they have not answered - does anyone know if they are even in business or if they have a contact number?? Any help would be appreciated.

I have also emailed the website Stormsproshop. They too have not replied to my email. How is someone meant to order gear if they dont want to answer emails.

If anyone can help me in regards to getting this ball i want, which is a STORM POWER CHARGE 15lb - i am looking for a great price including postage to Adelaide. Rebel Tenpin have a great price, but i cant buy it if they dont answer me.

I know that Frawls is THE man to go to for gear, especially Storm balls, but with the Illawarra StrikeZone website not loading I cant email him either. All their site comes up with is their host name - no info. If someone wants to PM me with his number or email addy that would be great :)

PLEASE if anyone can help me it would be appreciated. I would REALLY like to have this ball by the 3rd of march.

Cheers guys!
Thanking you all in advance!
Martina :D

Hi Martina, I'm pretty sure I've got one at the bowl (I work for amf noarlunga) so I'll check it out when I get there today - I start at 4.

Give me a call at the centre 83845555 or 0409093862 and I'll tell you if I've got it and sort out a good price for you.

Cheers,
Daniel

Whoops, don't know what I was thinking of but I aint got a Power Charge. Sorry!

thanks anyway Daniel. I saw Sonia at norwood this arvo and she sussed it out for me :)

ANYONE...... can you please help me???

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Hi Martine

Give me a call on 0414 906 404 i think i can help!

regards
Paul

Mate theres a seconds hand 15lb power charge with less than 5 games on it at Strikezone, ring Frawls at the bowl.

The number can be found in the Centres section on this site.

If you want a new one im sure he could fix you up too.

Later

paul - if i dont hear back from frawls i'll be calling you..

michael - i tried calling x-zone, but he wasnt in. i left a message and god i hope he calls me back! :D

cheers for your help guys! i want this ball in 7 days :)

thanks
martina :)

What about going to your local proshop and asking them to get it in from the distributors.

I too have had trouble with the Rebel Tenpin site having E-mailed them with out a reply.
Are they still operating??

Graeme

M S here is james mcgintys mobile number he is the owner of rebel tenpin 0418969798 to the best of my knowledge he is still contactable on that number hope this is helpfull.kriddles dad. :D

Graham, some of my local proshops have tried getting this ball in. but when businesses like Rebel Tenpin do not have contact numbers on websites or do not reply to emails what are we meant to do. And not everyone is contactable on the first phone call!

This is why i have hunted around myself. And Frawls has helped me out and i appreciate him doing so! in future i will be talking to Andrew before i even consider talking to my local centres! at least he returns phone calls without even realising who it is :D cheers frawls!

Thanks to everyone who has given me some info.

Kriddles dad - i might give james a call to tell him he has not only lost my business but others due to not returning emails. :)

Cheers guys. i hope to have my ball by the weekend, if not early in the week :D

My next ball i will be looking for could possibly be a Flash point. But we'll see :)

Hi Thyere I Do Have the Stormsproshop but I never got any mesage from you

Regards Joseph

Back
Top Bottom