Highest Game to Game Difference

at the start of this year i think i went ok, i bowled, a 268, 104, 228 and last but not lest, a 132, so yeah not to bad, lol, laters ppl :D :twisted:

towards the end of last year i was bowling at fairlanes and went 134 279 200 making the different between the first and second games 145 pins :D :) :shock:

Later

Last night, I bowled 169, 279 and 214. There was a 110 difference in the first two games... but the funny thing was I won all three games! :lol:

Last night in a 4 game league, I saw a mate of mine go 143, 276 (up 133 pins), 226 & 235. 880/4, but 737/3 (245 avg) after the 143 game.

As the Toyota ad says, Bugger.

David.

This is bad. On Wednesday night in league i shot a 130 game. Then i shot 235, and 215. :oops: :oops: :oops: I recovered, but my first game was SO bad.

Oh yeah. I went 300, 220, and 191 one night in league, and i lost the last 2 games. :oops: :oops: :oops:

When I was in Grade 10 (1990) at St Virgils College Barrack Street, as part of our PE Studies we went bowling on and off.

One particulary fortnight we were going bowling for the two consecutive Tuesday's.
So off we headed over the river to the old Mornington Tenpin, and not having my own gear with me, I had to grab an old houseball of the rack.
An old rubber houseball, and amazingly I shot 274 with it. :lol:
When I got back to school, I was flavour of the month, everyone wanted to talk about it, wanted to know everything about the game - I was a star for that week :lol:

The following week, off we went to Mornington again, I had the spring of a PBA Pro in my step.........grabbed the same rubber 14lb houseball, bowling on the same pair...........and shot 104 :oops:
And didn't I cop it :( On the bus all the way back to West Hobart and then back at the Campus.
After lunch we had Computer Studies, and the first I hear when I walked in to the room is the giggling from the gay Computer teacher singing "Matty f****d up at bowliiiing, Matty f****d up at bowliiiing" :(

Ahhh the high's and lows of bowling :cry:

I was 17,it was 1988 and i had hair on my head,i bowled 158,300,154 for a 612 series,i bowled the first perfect game in tasmania and i guess you can work out who this is.It is the most erratic i have ever bowled in my life but i cashed a $3000 cheque about a month later and when you are getting payed fiddy bucks a week,that is a shit load of cash :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom