Worst Follow Up Game ?

Gary

Bowled a 297 ( would have been worst 300 ever :?: )
But follow up game was a fantastic 128. 169 pin's different [-X

Be honest what's your biggest drop from game to game :?:

Gary..............

My first 300 that i shot in practise i followed up with a 185 i think it was. But i shot a 282 before the 300 so it wasnt that bad.

Ive also gone 125 274. Consistent as ;)

Later

277 followed up by a 160 a few months ago. thats about the only one i can think of at the moment :D

Got some more

Centre c'ships at Cannington last year : 168 265 155

Youth singles 2 weeks ago : 186 182 279 169 - just scraped 800 :D

257 - then followed up with a 148... :(

But - came back with a 265 to finish with a 670... (thank goodness) if I had bowled another 140-150 game.... how embarrassment... :oops: :oops: :oops:

I was so angry at the thought of missing a 300 to a stupid shot, then even worse at the idea of not making a 700 for 3 (missed it by 3 pins) i cracked it in the 5th frame after leaving another terrible split (hello 4-9!). In the 6th frame a machine decided to spit pins out the side of the table, so they moved us down the other end of the center next to social bowlers and i just CBF anymore. I just got out my messenger and threw it as hard and with as much wrist as i could at the headpin :) A few gutters later and not one closed frame, that was the result :D

Lost my point by 139 on scratch too :eek: Won the series by 34 though, so it wasnt a total shame :p

Levithian said:
I was so angry at the thought of missing a 300 to a stupid shot, then even worse at the idea of not making a 700 for 3 (missed it by 3 pins) i cracked it in the 5th frame after leaving another terrible split (hello 4-9!). In the 6th frame a machine decided to spit pins out the side of the table, so they moved us down the other end of the center next to social bowlers and i just CBF anymore. I just got out my messenger and threw it as hard and with as much wrist as i could at the headpin :) A few gutters later and not one closed frame, that was the result :D
Lost my point by 139 on scratch too :eek: Won the series by 34 though, so it wasnt a total shame :p

LOL :lol:
Hmmmm.....yes frustration :lol:
Suffered from that once or twice, that's why I can't crank the ball anymore. Broken every knuckle on my right hand, broken two fingers, broken my wrist - painful lessons learned from when I was a bit crook tempered in my late teens, early twenties. :wink:

Stretched the memory banks back to 1987 where I had what was then a night out for me!

259 137 252 648

At that stage this was my highest series and yes I still rue that middle game even 17 years later.

Lol, broken bones in your hand! :eek: Ive only once punched a wall hard enough, and i had a wrist guard on at the time so it copped the wall :) Bent the tip and put a hole in the wall, thats the last time i punched the walls :eek:

:) a nice 278 last tuesday followed bye a crappy 146 hehe :(
at chaddy [/b][/quote]

How about 300 in a 5 man team followed up by a 126,something went in my leg,thats my excuse.Way up in Mackay,must have been the heat.
willey.

Back
Top Bottom