Good luck to our Australian teams

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Our Mens and Womens team left Australia today, good luck to all involved, do us proud and bring back some medals.

G

Better late then never...
Good luck Girls and Boys, Ladies and Gentlemen, bring home the gold and do your country proud.
Best of luck for the whole tournament.

Later Da Cowman!

I'll pass your best wishes on to the team.

Men's Singles start tomorrow with the following bowling together:

Trotter & Muir
Walsh & Belmonte
Frawley & Little

Ladies Singles are on Friday.

BOWL AUSTRALIA BOWL

Bets wishes to all the Aussies

GO FOR GOLD

From all staff and bowlers at BOWL AUSTRALIA

Good Luck to all bowlers in Malaysia, either way u have all done Australia Proud.

And to Jo-Jo (Jo Babic), Dion and I want u to warm up MUCH MUCH quicker when u bowl HA HA HA

Good Luck

Brad

:p

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE, OI OI OI

GO OZ, make it count, but above all, be proud you are representing the best country in the world (not bad coming from a Pom).

Good Luck to all the team, bowl well, have a great tourny and a wonderful time in KL.

To my baby girl Jo, I'm very proud of you as you already know, so do your best. I will SMS you and let you know how the CROWS go tomorrow night - LOL

Hi Anthony.

Lots of Love and GOOD LUCK to the team.

Heather S

Good luck to everyone!!

On behalf of most of the SA Rachuig Team, GOOD LUCK CAPTAIN KANGAROO!!! Do SA and yourself proud! Aswell as Australia of course. Have fun!

Go get em guys and girls!

Martina

To all the Aussies,

Your best effort is good enough for us - compete well and ENJOY the time representing your country.........GOOD BOWLING TO ALL!!

Mary Flower

Back
Top Bottom