good luck to the youth team..

casper

just a quick message to say good luck to our fellow Aussies who are representing us in a couple of days in the Australian Youth Team.. i would like to take this opatunity to say good luck and bring back some medals doesnt matter what colour just do us all proud..
just on a fellow Victorian note.. good luck matty o u'll do us proud seen as some people think we cant so anything down here.. :lol: :wink:
good luck again..
Tracey Madden
p.s an also Good Luck to all that are trying out for the Asian Schools Team.. i'll be there to support you all..

yes i agree tracey, goodluck to the guys and girls, we have a strong team in both girls and guys, you will do us all proud, i dont need to wish u luck cause with the talent u all have u dont need it.

kick some ass people

Good Luck to all bowling.

Especially Matt, I'm proud of you for just being in the team babe!! But a few medals wouldnt be half bad either. :wink:

Make sure you stay away from the chickens, ok?

Yeah Good luck Guys and Girls... Show em what us aussies can do heheh... and Just a separate note to matt.... Congrats on making the team and continue the good form for us Victorians.

Ill be sure to shake ya hand next time i see ya no matter what the outcome is.. you have done us proud

Back
Top Bottom