Youth FIQ Team

M

MrNiceGuy

With about two weeks before this team departs to represent Australia in Dubai the team consisting of
Men:
Jason Belmeonte
Chris Warner
Jarrod Lean
Brandon Qualischefski
Ken Thompson - Coach

Women:
Natalie Shelly
Jayde Flanagan
Rebecca Salter
Leanne Prenzel
Brett Riley - Coach

To this team i would just like to say Good luck i am sure with the ability of these team both Men and Women you have a strong chance of bringing home a swag of medals but if you don;t at least you have tried your best and thats all your fello contry men and women can ask for no matter what the results are i am sure you all will do australia proud and i am sure your families proud also so good luck and kick butt

one last brief thing to all members of this team you are all arwsome bowlers and i strive to be at least nearly as good as all 8 of you one day with a lot more hard work i am sure i might get close but until then your still idols of mine and i;m proud of you all already

From the NiceGuy
Timmy

Good Luck to all you guys. Knock em dead
icon_biggrin.gif

Good luck to the team, I'm sure you'll bowl well. Remember the Australian catch phrases " Focus your energies grasshopper " and " Follow the force, it will guide you ", it will serve you well over there.

Just to end, Brando (my ball driller) bowl well and do your country proud. If you bowl well over there you might have a chance of making the Queensland team next year.
icon_razz.gif

Thank you for all who have wished us luck i am sure we will try our best and hopefully bowl well. And maybe we will bring home some medals but it is going to be tough.

Thanks to everyone again, See you all around.

TO all of the team hope you all bowl well and bring back some medals . And dont forget the most important thing have fun because if you dont the trip wouldnt be woth it .

scott andrews
icon_biggrin.gif

good luck team ! And if you can get on here and let us know how you are doing .. i'm sure there will be plenty of people back here in Australia hoping you do well !

icon_biggrin.gif

Good luck to the FIQ team for the upcoming trip overseas, especially my friends Beck Salter and Brett Riley. Above all enjoy the opportunity and do the best you can! You will do the country proud.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cool.gif

good luck 2 the FIQ team. beck hope u bowl well & just do ur best us here in tassie r proud. brett good luck & all so u r a legend so r u beck. but 2 every1 going away even if u bowling bad every1 here will know u did ur best & we will still be proud.

talk later

jackie crick
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

Hope all u FIQ team members do Australia proud. I'm sure u will all do very well. Bring home heaps of medals.
icon_biggrin.gif

hi everyone. thanks to everyone who has said goodluck. we will try our best and have fun. to all those bowling president shield and at nationals this year good luck to u to
we will do our best to bring back some medals
icon_smile.gif
see u all around
icon_biggrin.gif

Good luck to everyone in the team. Have a great time and girls, have a great time in those Dubai jewellers!

All the best, have a great time on and off the lanes.

Anna

Good luck to the youth FIQ team. I know you will do Australia very proud as you are all great athletes and those of you who I know are also very friendly young people. Just go out there and have fun and try your best and by doing that you would have done your country proud the medals are just an added bonus. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

Kellie Montgomery
icon_biggrin.gif

Best of luck and good bowling in Dubai to our 8 champion bowlers and 2 champion coaches. I hope you need a team of security guards to protect all the gold you will be bringing home. And girls, no swapping your medals for necklaces and other trinkets in the bazaars
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks to everyone for all the goodluck wishes. I am sure the team will give our best while we are away!! And hopefully bring home a few medals!! But I am sure no matter what happens bowling wise, we will have a great time!
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks Kace, Tim, and Jackie for your wishes too!! It means a lot!!

Beck!!

Back
Top Bottom